CHAPTER 1

Francisco Lachowski as Cole King

In the boxing ring of life,it's not how hard you can hit,but rather how many times you can get hit and keep moving Forward.
~ROCKY

I heard my alarmed go off and I let out along sigh and got out of bed,grab my towel and made my way into the shower I take off my clothes and step into the shower and scrub my hair with cherry shampoo and did the rest of what I needed to do in the shower.

I wrapped a towel around me and went into my closet to find what I was going to wear I settled on a white t-shirt, black leather jacket, blacks pants and black combat boots.

After that I blow dry my hair and put on some make up grab my phone and earphones and head out of my room I see Scott  in the living room,once he see me he throws keys in my direction I catch them with ease.

He smiles and says " A early birthday present,and plus you need to ride in style,if you know what I mean." He winks and goes back to watching tv. I hug him and I was out the door. What I see in front of me is a black with red flames motorcycle . I smirked and I'm headed off to my new school which Scott gave me directions too.

As I pulled up into the school I already feel the stares on me. I walked to the front of the school and I could hear people talking about me. From one group I heard a girl say "Is that the new girl,she looks like a slut I bet you she going to try to sleep with anyone she can." I rolled my eyes but continue to walk to the office didn't want to start anything on my first day.

I reached the office and I'm greeted by the secretary
"You must be Grey woods." I nodded and she frowned a little but then it came back up . "Here your schedule for the rest of the year and your locker number and I hope you'll like the school as much as I do. I say thanks and headed off. I look at my schedule

Chemistry A211

World history A121

Lunch

Math A221

Art A301

English A235

Track A011

Free period

locker number #111

I Go to my locker first since everyone in there classroom already I put the books they gave me in my locker. I finally found chemistry after about going in circles twice. I opened the door and everybody looks up.

The teacher finally looks up "you must be Grey woods, welcome to this class I'll hope you won't be a problem." I nodded. He ask "would you like to introduce yourself." I just ignore him and walk to the back of the classroom. But before he could go back to teaching I hear him mumble "Great we have another troublemaker."

I just smirked at that and I put in my headphones and zone out for the rest of the period. I see everyone get up and I take that as my cue to leave.

As I'm walking down the hallway I'm looking at my schedule and I'm shoved by someone and I Fall on the floor. I get up pissed to see who I have to punch for making me fall.

I see the person that practically push me to the ground. He was about 5'8 has black hair and it style in a "I just woke up" and these captivating grey eyes,he wearing a white shirt with black jeans just like me but he wearing black shoes and no leather jacket when I look back up he smirking. "Done checking me out."

I rolled my eyes " Watched were your going next time ." He looks amused at me "what are you going to do about if I do it again."

I leaned into him and whisper in his ear "you want to see a little preview,if that happens again. He smirks and I take that as my chance to show him if he mess with me again.

I push him into a locker and I see he was surprised,but quickly cover it up with one of his smirks he won't be smirking after this. I leaned in again "And this."

I punch him straight in the face and I walked away. The crowd makes a way for me and soon everyone is leaving to there class. I hear him say "you better watch yourself new girl, cause I, coming for you."

I turn the corner and head to the first floor and go to world history the teacher doesn't even acknowledge when I get there. I sit in the back of the class when a Guy next to me says something I was totally zone out.I didn't understand what he said. "what did you just say."

Annoyed because I'm not used to people talking to me. He rolled his eyes and said "What I said was Hi my name is Theo and next to me is Calla." I waved at Calla and looked back at Theo "We Saw what you did to Cole King,it was pretty amazing."

I looked back at calla who said that. "It was noth-" that was all I could say before Theo said might I say really loud " THAT WAS NOTHING YOU MUST BE KIDDING BECAUSE NO ONE EVER DID THAT TO COLE."

The teacher turn around and said "If I were you Mr. Ryder I would quiet down ,if you don't want detention. Theo mumbles a quick sorry and turns back to me before he could say anything the bell rang and I was out of my seat. I heard them calling after me , I really had no choice there were going to end up following me anyway . So I waited for them.

They see me and say they both have lunch,so we headed to lunch. When I opened the doors everyone went quiet I mentally sighed to myself.
This was going to be one interesting lunch.

*Edited*