My First Day With The Devil's Son

Dear Diary of March 21,2016,

 It is 8:06 PM and I thought that I was having a dream where I met the devil's son, but I had come to realize I wasn't dreaming. I was waiting for him to attack me in my sleep and take my soul or something like that. But as you can see I am fully alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is how my morning went.

  Now  I am writing in you at a coffee table. Eli just asked me.

"Are you thristy?

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!?" I yelled at him.

"Not like that." He said smirking. "So what do you want to know about me? You can ask anything you want to.

"Are you going to kiss me again so I can have a horrible vision like I had yesterday."

"Hey that was not my fault you wanted to deny that I was not telling the truth and I can't help myself around you."

"Alright then, My first question is... Why that every time I am around you I have this feeling like a connection or something?"

"Well you see we are bonded together. That is why that I was sorta stalking you ev-."

"What do you mean by sorta. You were so freaking close to me at the swings!"

  After that he didn't say anything. He gave me some coffee. And I got back to the room I was in and changed into my casual clothes.

  Me and Eli drove to my house together and it was kinda weird.

 He walked me to the steps of my door and asked me "What no goodnight kiss?" He teased

"Not a chance hot shot." I said as i opened the door and slammed the door in his face.

  After that hell broke loose at my dad's house.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I DIDN'T SEE YOU LAST NIGHT OR YESTERDAY!" He said while hitting me with his bare hand. I cried like always. Ever since mom died he blamed me for it because she died when I was born. So life for me is a hell hole. Any way I had fun with Eli. Since we are 'bonded' could I live with him forever?

                                                                          Love,

                                                                     Serina Tru