Chapter 9. Forgive and Forget

Start from the beginning

          "If it didn't work before, what makes you think it will work now?"  Starla stressed her voice even more, causing her to couch afterword.

          "Hun, don't strain your voice to talk,"  Applejack said, "True enough we are stuck, but we will find a way out."

     Starla barely sighed when she took a clip from her saddlebag which was next to Twilights with her remaining energy.  Using it to pick the lock, the other ponies felt a little overworked when all they needed was a simple clip to open the shackles.

     Twilight saw how worn out Starla was, and used the her remaining magic to levitate the clip and pick the lock from the res of the gang.  It took about a half hour to get them all picked completely that they were then finally able to find that colt and bring him to justice.

     As the ponies were running, Starla soon passed out on Twilight's back as they were inching closer and closer to the top of the tower.  They were all worried, but they had a job to do, and it was to find the colt and defeat him with their Elements.  After that, they would return to Equestria and leave off  where they were, hopefully getting answers about who Starla really was and what he meant by the Seventh Element.

     Approaching the top of the tower, they heard a menacing cackle from which they knew was that scoundrel of a colt.  Making an entrance, they all struck with their Elements of Harmony, awaiting questions to be answered.

          "B-but how did you escape, those were secured so not even magic could break through!"  The colt stuttered as he was face to face with Twilight and the gang.

          "Thankfully somepony had a clip with her to pick the lock!"  Rarity glared.

     The colt got down on his knees and started panicking, for he would be in big trouble if they were to hit him with the true power of the Elements and not some simple attack that came from the purity of actually being one of the main six.

          "P-please don't-"  Was all the colt could say before he broke out into sheer laughter of the fact of even pretending to be scared of the main six; what made it better was that only Starla and the Princesses knew his weakness, and unfortunately for the six, they didn't have any way of knowing how to defeat him.

          "What's so funny punk?!"  Pinkie scolded, poking his nose with her hoof.

          "The fact that...  You don't even know how to defeat me...  It's truly sad!"  He wiped tears from his eyes from laughing too hard.

     Twilight and the others glared as they tried to focus the true power of the Elements of Harmony onto the villain.  Gathering all around and Twilight's eyes glowing a white-light, a rainbow shot out from her horn and from the rest of the souls of the Elements of Harmony.

     Unthreatened the colt was, he just laughed maliciously as he took out and wielded a specific horn piece and placed it on his horn. He got into his position and called upon the power of the horn piece and countered the power of the Elements of Harmony with his magic that came from within the horn piece.

     Failing to hurt the colt, the main six got hurt instead, turning them to stone.  Starla woke up just in time to see what had happened to Twilight and the others.  Her friends...  She didn't know if she wanted to allow friends in her life, for she never had any, but now was not the time to debate that.  She had to reclaim her part in the Elements, and save the Elements of Harmony before it was too late.

     Jumping up to the remainder of her energy, Starla spread her wings and jumped atop the alicorn's back, trying to pry the horn piece off his horn.