"Oh calm down you 2. Can't we have a normal meal without Sparky burning something and pretty boy over here charming everyone with composition? And then you say that I am a pain in the Ass." After we stopped laughing we all sat down in the humongous dining table. It was made to hold 16 people and the chandelier hanging from the ceiling to top it all off.

"So Rose, this is technically your house?" Adrian asked looking around the room. "I guess in some way. Yes, it's my house," I said not realizing it until now.

"Rose this is all your's and for your information Ivashkov, she owns 27 more properties around the world" Abe corrected while sitting in one of the ends of the table. "Please sit Ms.Sage- sorry Ms. Ivashkov. Let me introduce you too to my uncle Baris Izzet Mazur Carus." Abe introduced Baris to Adrian and Sydney. "Nice to meet you. My name is Sydney Ivashkov Sage, and this is my husband Adrian Ivashkov."

"Correction, lord Ivashkov and lady Ivashkov," Adrian corrected Sydney. Sydney gave him the death stare and then they sat down.

"Nice to meet you, my sister in law was somewhere around here. I am sure you will get a chance to meet her later." "Don't worry we will be staying for some time and will be dilated to meet her," Sydney was using her alchemist voice to try and charm my family.

After the first half of our meals, I was still hungry. The food served was all Turkish and I didn't like it all that much. I would pick my food as well as Sydney. Well, I think Sydney ate more than me which was tanks to her traveling around the world. "Mommy, MOMMY!! where are you." Little Josie was up and was calling for her mother. Sydney looked very tired and hungry so I decided to help her.

"Don't get up, I will take care of it". I pushed myself way form the table. "Thanks," Adrian and Sydney said ate the same time exhausted. I tried to wheel myself out the room but it was harder than usual thanks to the the carpet that was in the room.

"Let me help you, Roza." Dimitri got up to help me but was pushed away by Christian. "I can take her Dimitri," Christian said pushing my chair. "Why the hell would I want you anywhere near me SPARKY," I said crossing my arms.

"Just wait and see." Christian started pushing my wheelchair but Dimitri looked at us unsure. "It's OK Dimitri I will take care of Princess Josie and the annoying dragon SPARKY!," Christian look annoyed and Dimitri went back to his seat.

"Mommy!" Josie kept on calling Sydney until she saw me and Christian. "Uncle Sparky," she came running towards Christian and he picked her up.

"Hello, kid. Your so big and I see you still call me Sparky." Christian carrying Josie in his arms as she just laughed more than happy. "Yes just like I thought her," I said in victory. "I want to see uncle, Dimitri. Where is aunty Rose?" Josie asked while rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"He is eating in the dining room with aunt Lissa and you're parents. Do you want to go eat?" I asked her waiting for her answered. "Yes, auntie Rose." She came down from Christian's arms and started jumping. "Uncle Sparky can you take me to eat please." she pulled on Christian's pants.

"Ok" Christian started holding on to Josie's hand. I was about to push myself forward when Christian stopped me. "Wait for me here," he said and placed couch pillows around my wheelchair so I won't leave.

"Why?" I asked angrily. "Just stay". He started walking with Josie in his arms. "Christian if you leave me here once I get off this wheelchair and kick your..." then the door closes. I hate him. I expect him to come back to get mad at him. I was thinking about what he was going to tell me. Was something happening between Lissa and him?