Chapter 4 - Memory

(Your Pov )
Someone bumps into me I fell to the ground before I could get up to see who bump into me, I was drag through the halls and stairs until we were outside in the garden. "Pluto"!!! this Pluto started to run away somewhere but that voice sounds familiar "Are you okay"? I look up to see the familiar face that I thought I'll never see again  " Finny !?", I said gently He looks at me so confuse then it's like something hit him "y/n"  I never thought we meet again then I started to remember the past how we got separated.
(Flashback)
"Hey Finny let's go home before it gets dark", I said. we both started to walk home but then someone grabs us both, they cover our faces so we wouldn't scream or see where we going then somehow I doze off. I woke up in pain throughout my body I look around me I see people in a white coat, I look at myself and I saw I was naked but with cat ears and tail I got scared then I started to worry about Finny if he was okay. I heard people shouting outside I saw Finny running away everyone started to go after him, that's when I knew it's my chance to escape so I got out of the table I was on, I grab a coat that was left behind and ran for my life I started to see an exit door but turn my head to the left and saw Finny talking to a butler which I wanted to go up to them but I was scared to get caught so I open the door and was back into the world. after I was back in the normal world I know that I and Finny were different from everyone, those people made us have different abilities which I'm a cat demon.
(End of flashback)
(P.s they're just friends)