⑥Kimchi

L: gud mrning baoziiiiii~

X: same

L: i wuk up erly nd cooked kimchi so im cuming ovr to share it to u...

Mybaozi is typing....

X: I JUZ WUK UP SO DON'T DARE!

DING DONG!

"Shit!"

Xiu muttered as he got up from bed with messy hair and just wearing his sweatpants.

Topless *wiggles eyebrows*

He's a bit annoyed but tried to play it cool plus it is kimchi. He's hungry already.

Ding Dong!

*opens door*

"Ugh! Can't you wait for a second for me to open the door?"

Xiu a bit irritated said right after opening the door with a shocked-owl-eyed-deer Luhan.

Luhan literally dropped his jaw with his early breakfast in front of him.

"So? Is this the kimchi?"

Xiu grabbed the covered bowl statue-Luhan is holding.

"Hmmmm...smells good, I'm really hungry now."-Xiu smelling the food

"Me too. Really hungry. I think I need coffee now!"

Luhan states as he looked at the food in front of him, not the kimchi but the holder.

"Coffee?"

"Yes, because I already have my bread...s here. Milky breads."

Luhan gazes down to Xiu's yummy abs.

Xiu being smartass noticed it of course.

*smirks*

"So? Ya think I'm delicious?"

Xiumin bites his lower lip seductively.

Luhan holding his breathing, swallowing his saliva hard, trying hard to blink but failed.

Xiumin noticed. Smartass indeed.

He held the kimchi bowl on his left hand and brushed his free hand to his messy hair with slightly opened mouth.

"M-minseok...I..."

Xiumin enjoying the sight of a blushing deer.

He step out a little more of the door and leaned closer to a flusterred Luhan.

Nervous Luhan unconciously placed his hands on Xiumin's chest to push him but he shivered once his palms touched the other's bare chest.

"Fuck it's hard...I mean shit!" -Luhan thought.

Xiumin smirked once again and whispers...

"Thanks for the breakfast, Lu."

He backed away and licked his lips.

"I'll be sure to enjoy it...like you did."

Winking before closing the door made the deer more flusterred and robotically turned his back and entered his own apartment in front of Xiumin's.