Chapter 2

Hey Hey Hey, here's another chap for you lovelies and a funny Andy pic lol. Enjoy and 600+ reads I love u ppl lol.😂😂

S.J~
He returned back to his neutral stance and face and after about 10 minutes of finalizing everything they gave me the certificate and and the chain attached to him and we left. Once we got out of building my dad was still bringing the car around, it was still kind of bright outside the sun was setting and an orange and yellow glow was casted over everything making it look nice. I started walking towards the car and opened the door before I noticed he wasn't following. He was staring out at the light of the sun as if he hadn't seen it before.I wonder just how long he's been in that place, I called his name but he didn't respond, like he was in a trance of some sort just blankly staring out at the light like if he blinked it was gonna disapear. I went closer to him about to touch his arm when his head snapped in my direction and he sorta just stared for about a min then left to the car in silence.

In the car
We were all sitting with, Acheron next to me in the back of the car and my father in the passenger seat and one of our butlers driving. We just sat in akward silence only the hum of the engine could be heard. Acheron wasn't exactly next to me and he was pressed up against the window on the door like it was his life line. Or he was about to jump out of the car, I could hear a low growl coming from him everytime I tried to scoot closer to him so I just stayed in my spot as the akward car ride went on. No one talking or making eye contact.

Home

Dad was the first one to get out the car, not even waiting for it to park he just jumped out once we pulled up to the front door. I got out then left the door open for Acheron, once he was out I went up to the front door and walked in with him and waited a min as he looked around.

"So uh, this is the living room and to your left is the kitchen and dining room and to the right is my dad's office, and Ill take you upstairs unless you're hungry" He wasn't looking at me but I knew he was listening, his eyes were wondering looking at everything and taking it in. Then they snapped in the direction of the steps just in time to see my younger sister Tori come down the steps, she frooze when she saw us.

"S.J who's that?" she asked while pointing to Acheron.

"This is Acheron" When I said that he waved to her and had a smile on. She smiled back and waved to him.

"Can I call him Archie?" I  looked at him when she said that since it's his name, he just shrugged and ssid "sure". She then ran up and hugged him then left back upstairs.

"Sorry that's my little sister Tori"
I explained

"It's ok, she reminds me of my little sister" He said. He didn't look as miserable as he did a few minutes ago. I decided to take him upstairs, passing by other people's room on our way to mine. The dooor my brothers room opened reveal Lexa, my brothers slave. She gasped when she made eye contact with Acheron I guess she hasn't seen another vampire in quite sometime, when I looked at Acheron he was staring back at her I thought I saw him shake his head but didn't pay any mind to it and to it and just continued onto my room. It's pretty big, not the biggest in the house though but eniugh for me, I have my own bathroom and closet then there's another door connected to my room that leads to another room, it's just a guest room so it has a bed, dresser, closet, bathroom and,, only I have the keys to it. I could make it his room. Plus I have a pull out couch in my room so he can sleep on that till it's ready. I noticed him yawn, huh I didn't think vamps could get tired, whatever.

"You can lay down and nap for awhile if you wanna"

He just looked at me for a little then walked over laying down on my bed "Thank you" he said. Then his eyes closed and his breathing soon evened out.

Heyyyyy hete it is love u guys