Chapter 1

This is my character Acheron Bloodvells. ❤❤ BTW I loooove BVB

S.J pov

I collapsed onto the floor after another long stressful day of school. That hell hole more like it, I have friends just 4 main ones though, Vickie, Jess, Alex and Jack. They've been my best friends since about 4rth grade. We've had tons of sleep overs at eachothers houses and got into many fights with other students together. We just never left eachother.

30 min later

I was currently sitting on the couch watching TV when I heard mom and dad arguing from outside about something, being the nosy ninja I am I quietly sneeked up to the window watching and listening.

"Must we argue about this now Alexandra" Dad said

"Yes you are not taking my child to that horrid place, I am her mother" Mom said with a lot of anger.

What place are they talking about.

They were getting closer and I heard the door so I quickly ran back to my place on the couch pretending like I wasn't just eavesdropping. Mom came in first walking quickly up the steps to her and dads room. Odd she usually ask how my day was. Dad came in after her sighing.

"S.J, come on were going for a ride"

Uh oh.

I thought it better than to ask so I got up and quickly got in the car putting on my seat belt, dad got in after me and drove off.

15 min later.

We finally arrived at the place and I recognized it immediately.

"Dad dad please no I'm too young you know I hate it here-" I was cut off by a sharp pain and a loud smack sound. He hit me. Dads lost his temper before but....he's never hit, not even Jason who's made him mad more than me. I quickly shut up though not wanting to make anything worse.

"We are here because it's time don't argue with me" He said.

We both got out and I quietly followed behind him to the bug grey building with the words "Auction house" in big bold letters, this place scared me I never wanted to own anyone, not even a vampire they should have as much freedom as we do. I guess I was walking too slow cause my father gripped my arm hard and made me walk faster and soon we got to this room with huge double doors that dad pushed open and sat me down. He then turned and left the room, it was like a box 4 walls, all black, the wall infront of the chair was glass that looked out into a stage with a bright light. What the hell.

"Welcome to the auction ladies and gentlemen I am Jason Smith and I'll be your annoucer today" Said the voice in the ceiling.

Then 2 people came out on to the stage, the clearly older one dragging a smaller body behind him and threw them on the stage, then came up behind them and roughly pulled them up to their knees. There was a burlap sac over the smaller body and it was roughly ripped off their head. It was a girl she had blonde hair and red eyes, vampire, red eyes meant that she hadn't been fed blood in a while. If she was her eyes would of been a natural color. But her eyes were puffy and red as if she had been crying recently. The other person roughly yanked her head up by hair causing her to whimper.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a lovely little vampiress here, her name is jamie and is in perfect condition, we'll start with $5,000. Soon you heard dings around the room to signal that someone had put in a bid.

Ding $7,000

Ding $8,000

Ding $10,000

Ding $30,000

The bids just kept rising until they finally stopped $50,000. The girl was full blown crying by now as the bag was shoved back over her head and she was yanked up and taken out of the room. One after one a different vampire both guy and girl was escorted on to the stage, bid on, bought and taken off of the stage. They were at the 15th slave so far, I haven't even pressed the bid button.
The 15th one was different he was hard to contain as they dragged him out and roughly threw him on the stage, harder than the others, he had tattoo sleeves going down his arms, the bag was ripped off of his head and his eyes where blue and there was blood around his mouth and on the top of his shirt as if he just fed, I then noticed the huge bite mark on the gaurds neck. He fed from him.

"Now folks this is Acheron Bloodvells (There was a gasp amongst most of the bidders, why did that name sound familiar) and he is very disobedient but strong and good figure, but I warn you he is dangerous so we will start at $50,000.

There was a silence, so I dinged in $51,000 and soneone betted against me $60,000 so I kept betting in a higher number. We reached $130,000 before he backed out.

"Sold to bidder in box 7, please ma'am come claim your winning"

I immediately got up and left the room following an escourt to the collection room where they brought him out now that he was up close I noticed the amount of scars on him as if he's been in many fights. He didn't look at me and I was grateful for that, I payed and signed the certificate of ownership stating that he was my property. And I moticed my father entet the room. Looking him over.

"What's your name?" My father asked.

"Acheron" I answered but was yelled at.

"Did I ask you!!!" He yelled at me.
He raised his hand as if to slap me but his wrist was caught by Acheron.

"I don't appreciate your tone to a lady" He said. What is he doing he could get tortured or even killed. My father roughly pushed him and took his wrist from Acherons grip then angrily walked out the room.

"Thank you" I said to him. He then turned to me with a death stare.

"Don't think I did it for you" He said it angrily.

Hey pplz heres your update loves you ❤❤❤