Chapter 1

Christiana:

Hey, my name is Christiana Tillis. I'm 15, 5'5ft tall, lightskin, have a bunch of curly hair in a afro, I love to dance, and I live with my momma. I look exactly like her, some people think we twins. Strong genes I guess. We live in San Diego, California. Not that far away from the beach. I go to a school called Windell High School and have a few best friends. Asiah, William, Janelle, and Korey. Right now its summer break, but we dont communicate that much. Right now I'm at home watching lifetime bored as ever.

Ma: Get up. Go to the park or the mall

Me: whyyy

Ma: just because school ended dont mean you can be lazy. Get up and out my house.

Me: you gone take me to the mall?

Ma: Yeah, just be ready in 5min

I got out my bed putting on a white polka dotted crop top, black tank top under it, white skirt, and black sandals that connect at the ankles. I walked downstairs and my momma was on the couch looking irritated.

Me: I'm ready. You ok?

Ma: Yeah I'm good, you look good.

Me: thank you

We left the house and headed towards traffic. It wasn't really traffic, something happened. It took us 30min to get to the mall thanks to traffic.

Ma: Imma pick you up at 7

Me: K, love you

Ma: love you too

She left and I went inside the mall. I had about $200 with me, so I had went to Foot Locker. I seen a pair of red and white Jordan's that came out a few years ago. I was about to pick the shoe up when a heard loud screaming outside the shop. Probably somebody famous here, that always happen at the mall. I just continued to pick up the shoe and pay for it. I walked out the store look at my recipe and some tall lightskin guy ran into me.

Both: ow!

???: Sorry, I'm running from those girls around the corner.

Me: why?

I looked up and seen it was the one and only Chris Brown. On the outside I kept my face straight. But on the inside I wanted to run after him too.

Me: oh

Chris: Yeah, I got to-

The girls came around the corner at 100mph screaming and running. Looking like a stampede, I crawled back into the store and he ran towards the exit of the mall. Atleast I got to talk to him. After all the girls were gone, atleast I thought they was gone, I walked it the door looking both ways and went to the food court. I was on my phone most of the time on Instagram and Facebook. It was a quarter to 7 so I went to the entrance of the mall waiting on momma.

**

Its 9:00 and she still not here. I called her and texted her over ad over, still nothing. It was starting to rain heavily. I checked the weather forecast on my phone and it was a 60% chance of a tornado. I sighed, didnt know what to do, and the mall closed an hour ago. I called momma one more time and it went to voicemail. A red Ferrari pulled up in front of me. And the window rolled down.