Another member chapter 8

Well we made it up the hill. Now what? Well it said to turn right so i guess thats the way we are going.

Hey guys can we stop for a second? We stopped 10 minutes ago Rebecca. I know but now I want cheese - its. Fine here. Awww! What? You grabbed the white cheddar cheese - its! I like the regular cheddar. Well your going to have to deal with it. Fine!

Okay we turned right, now where do we go? Well now the it says... After you turn right you must go turn on your first left where you will find a building with a point at the top. You must go in there and find a secret passage to lead you closer...

Okay then i guess we are turning left and finding a building with a point at the top. Okay well do we know any buildings with a point at the top? Not that i know of. Well we turned left and now we have to find it. Find what?

Ahhhhh! Oh sorry did I scare you? Yeah a little bit. Umm may I ask... Who are you? I'm Montana. Oh well its nice to meat you Montana. I'm Rebecca! I'm Amelia! And i'm Audrey! Oh well its nice to meet you. And what is this thing your trying to find? Well we were sent to find a girl who used to live in Rebecca's house and we are following where this map that we got tells use to go. Hmm... Oh I know a place with a point at the top! What! Its the Church! Follow me i'll show you where to go!

Okay this is it! Now what else does it say? It says the we need to find a secret passage way that will lead us closer. Okay well I go to this Church so i'm allowed to rome free all around in it. So lets go try and find this thing!

Okay so we are upstairs where all the offices are so I would expect it to be here. Well why up here? Because it not that busy, all the office workers don't really pay attention to there surroundings often. So its the perfect place to sneak around? You bet ya! Now lets go look around up here!

HEY GUYS! What? I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING! Hey guys don't scream, just because they don't pay attention doesn't mean they can't hear.

Oh sorry! Well anyways I think I found something. What is it? Its...