So far away chapter 7

"Hey Audrey you know what just came into my head?" "What?" "Well we live in Texas and Pittsburg is in Pennsylvania!" "Oh yeah. Well we are going to make it there no matter what!" "Well if you say so."

"Ok we turned left now where do we go?" "The map says... "Once your there you must go 6 miles up the road and turn right."

"Okay I guess thats where were going then." "Well this is not going to take only 12 days, its only going to take us 12 years to get to Pittsburgh." "Rebecca just believe in yourself and then you can do anything."

(Woof) "That's my beagle. Not Rebecca's Pomeranian I promise." "Okay I was going to say something about it bye this time. But since its not Peanut i'm okay."

"Does anybody realize that we have to go 6 miles up a HILL." "Yeah well sometimes you have to do stuff like that." "Well I mean really its a hill, think about it." "Well if you get hot get some water from the water bottles." "Okay but the map said a road not a hill." "Well its the only road in this town that goes 6 miles, so this is the one."

"See Rebecca we are already half way up the hill." "Yeah but we got another 3 miles to go." "I know." "Hold on can we take a water break?" "Sure but we cant take to many brakes on the way or else we will be out of water."