Nightmares (Cricky)

Band: motionless in white
Pairing: cricky (Chris×Ricky)
Extras: fluff

~ Ricky's POV ~

I am waiting outside for Chris. He said he'd pick me up. Right now, I'm currently lost somewhere around the park. I feel someone tug on my sleeve of the long-sleeved shirt I was wearing. I look down to see a girl with brown hair and green eyes, "Mister, I'm lost." She says as tears run down her cheeks.

"Shh... Its okay. Stop crying." I coo as I squat down wiping her tears away. She nods and sniffles, "I'm A-april..." She stutters. "Well April I'm Ricky, I'm going to help you find your mommy and daddy." I say smiling at the girl, she looked about four or five years old.

I look out on the empty street and begin thinking. Where could her parents be? I see headlights flash in our direction. As the car came closer I realized that its Chris. Chris immediately jumped out of the car, "Ricky! Get away from her!" He shouts from his car.

The little girl looks up at me with her big green eyes, "Don't leave me, Ricky." She says as tears begin to fall from her eyes. I look back over at Chris, "No, Ricky! She's tricking you!" He shouts trying to convince me. I look between April and Chris.

Obviously, I choose Chris. I drop April's hand and walk over to Chris, "No!" April cries out. As soon as I get to him I pull him into a tight hug, "What's wrong Chris?" I ask concerned as to why I had to leave the little girl.

He then chuckles darkly as I feel something cold pierce through my side. I look down to see a knife there with Chris's hand still having a firm grip. I look up at him in horror, he chuckles darkly, "Oh, poor, foolish Ricky." He chuckles to himself as he yanks the knife out.

I cry out in pain, causing a look of satisfaction to spread across his face. I clutched my side as I fall to the ground. I look up to see Chris getting back in his car, before driving off into the darkness.

April ran to my side, "Ricky get up!" She cried. I look at her as my vision started to blur. "Ricky!" She begins shaking my now limp body as tears streamed down her face. Soon enough hot tears ran down my face.

"Ricky, babe wake up!" I hear the voice I love say waking me up. Chris. My eyes shoot open and I sit up immediately. I look to my side and see Chris looking at me with worry written all over his face.

He extends his hand to wipe my tears but I quickly jerk away, remembering my nightmare. He looks at me with a confused expression, "Baby?" He asks.

Before I know it, hot tears are running down my face. "Ricky, what's wrong?" He asks softly, trying not to startle me. I break down sobbing. "I... You.....stab me..." I manage to stutter out.

He pulls me into his lap, quite easily considering my size. I cuddle into his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair. I had finally stopped crying and was now playing with my sleeves.

"It's okay, baby." He coos into my ear. "Now, what's wrong?" He asks, his voice laced with concern. "I had a nightmare..." I mutter quietly. I keep my gaze on my arms, scared he was probably mad I was overreacting over nothing.

He just wraps his arms around my waist. "Look at me." He demands. I look up and meet his beautiful brown eyes. His face was soft and not a trace of anger, he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

I giggled as he did so, his lip piercings tickled my cheek. He pecked my cheeks repeatedly as he whispers sweet nothings each time.

"Now what was the nightmare about?" He asks looking into my eyes. I look away, "You tricked me and killed me..." I mutter, trying not to remember the dream. He rubs his big hands up and down my sides in a comforting way.

"Ricky, baby I would never hurt you." He says, making me look into his eyes. I instantly melt under his gentle gaze. I cuddle deeper into him, "I know."

He smiles and leans in for a kiss. I reach up and peck his lips, "I love you baby." I say smiling.

"I love you too. "

Well, whaddya think? Leave requests!