His lips pulled up into a knowing smirk.

_____________________________________________________

We arrived to the theater and decided to get tickets to Grown Ups 2. As we made our way to the theater, my phone vibrated.

Paris Girl I'm so mad you're not coming with me to the get together. It's all good tho. I know you would rather hang out with your boyfriend haha. Well anyways I'll see you later tonight for work and I'll let you know how it was! You two lovebirds have funn :p

Jelani read the text over my shoulder and I immediately blushed.

"Maaan, they stay on us. Can we do us without people minding our business?" He said jokingly.

"It's so annoying." I added as I typed out a response.

Me You know Jelani just read that over my shoulder right -___- soo awkward! Thanks P...But anyways, you have a good time too with your new boo ;) see ya!

Diggy's POV;

As soon as I arrived to the get together, my boy Roger and his new girl Paris were attached to the hip. Didn't he say he just met her not even 24 hours ago? She was a sweet girl, though, Roger introduced us to each other. She was very beautiful. She had mocha colored skin and long curly brown hair and a nice smile.

Anyways, the music was great, there was a table dressed in snacks and decorations to finish everything off. It had definitely escalated into a huge party, considering it was suppose to be a "small get together". I admired the scenery as I ate some snacks I got from the table. I was about to sit down next to some of my boys just as Roger pulled me.

"What the---" I started, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Bro! My mom said she's on her way home!" Roger said with fear in his eyes.

"So?!" I said.

"So?! She was suppose to be gone for another two days! She doesn't know I'm having this party! She is going to kill me!" He exclaimed.

"What you gonna do, bro?"

"We gotta get all these people out of here!"

"The party just started!"

"So?!"

Paris came up beside him. "Is everything alright?" She asked.

"I have to get everyone out, my mom is on her way and she is going to kill me and everyone here!"

"The party just started!" Paris exclaimed with wide eyes.

"That's what I said!" I told her.

Roger put his hands over his face in frustration and let out a deep sigh.

Paris and I looked at each other unsure of what to say or do.

Roger deeply exhaled. "Well I gotta get these people out of here before---"

"Wait!" Paris exclaimed, beaming.

"What?" Roger and I asked in unison.

"I have an idea." She grinned.

_____________________________________________________

After the movies and restaurant with Jelani, I made my way to Star Nightclub for work. My mom and Haley dropped me off today because she insisted on taking me to work today.

"Have a good night at work, honey. I can't believe my baby is working." My mom said to me as I got out of the car.

"Mom." I whined.

Diggy Simmons | Someone Like Daniel जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें