Chapter 25

Sorry for not updating guys! but i'm really feeling down these days :/

Anyway I'll try my best to update later ;)

Love you all Xx

~Dalia

Harry’s P.O.V.

 I woke up to sunlight streaming in on my face. I opened my eyes to reveal a beautiful figure sleeping in my arms. Yesterday was amazing; there was no sense of urgency, just love. Our bodies gently working in unison.

I’d slept with many girls before, but this time it was strange in a good way for sure. This time was flawless, amazing. I hope Aria felt the same.

I looked down at Aria. She was sleeping like a baby, smiling and cuddling with me like there was no tomorrow. I brushed her hair away from her eyes and pecked her cheeks.

She yawned and finally opened her eyes. OMG! The color of her eyes… It makes me melt. She is beautiful from the inside and outside.

“Morning baby” I said.

She giggled “Morning love” OMG! She called me love finally. I missed her so much. I tightened my grip around her.

“Slept well?” I asked

“yeah, I miss you” she said as she pecked my cheek.

“Same here baby”

There was silent moment but I didn’t care, it was not uncomfortable silence actually. I looked down at Aria and found her eyes were closed. I smiled to myself at how cute she looks and how perfectly our bodies fit together. I really love how small Aria is. Her body fits her perfectly. It’s like she is an angel because I believe that nobody is perfect but aria is so she is an angel. My thoughts got cut when Aria sigh softly. I looked down at her, her eyes were still closed. I lean down and pecked her lips.

“Yesterday was…”

“Amazing” I cut her 

She opened her eyes, and giggled as she blushed, I got lost in her beautiful blue eyes, and that giggle UGH! I swear I can do anything to just listen to it. And that’s when I got a cool plan.

I moved to sit next to her small body to execute my plan. I smirked as my fingers brushed over her soft skin, I could hear her hear skips beats. I started to tickle Aria and she laughed so loud. Ugh! Everything this girl does makes me wanna spend my whole life in her arms. She kept on laughing, I saw that she was trying to say something but she couldn’t.

“Harrrrrrrrrrrry” she screamed “Pl-ase” She begged me to, but I wasn’t giving up so easily, Tears were now dripping out of her eyes and she was totally out of breath. So I stopped tickling her but instead I lean in and pecked her soft lips.

Aria was still trying to catch her breath, I can’t believe how ticklish this girl is. I started to think about my life before knowing this beautiful lady next to me. I was such a dick and a manwhore, but that got out of my hands because I started to believe what the media is saying about me. So I thought why don’t I make the rumors true. You know they are already there. But when Aria appeared in my life, she believed in my, the real me, not Harry Styles 1/5. She taught me to believe in myself and let the haters hate.

“You’ve changed my life Aria” I whispered.

She bit her lips “Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” She asked innocently

“What do you think?” I smiled as I pecked her lips. “babe I wanna make it up to you”

“Haaa?!” she frown

“I’m thinking about taking you to my family’s beach house we can stay there for week or two. It’s all up to you.” I said

“Harry you don’t have to. And being with you is the only thing I’m asking for” she said while pecking my lips.

“No baby but I want to. I want to block the whole world and just be with you”

“So when to pack up?” she asked happily

“emm! Today I don’t feel like doing anything I just want to cuddle with you and maybe watch a movie. Tomorrow the lads are bringing the girls so if you wanna come…”

“sure I would love too. I can’t leave you lonely baby” she cut me

“So you can help me pack and at night we can stay here at your apartment and it’s also up to you. If you want me I mean. And then we can go to the beach house the next day which is after tomorrow.”

“Wow! When did you plan this?” she asked

“Now, I guess”

“You are perfect” she said as she pecked my cheek

“No, you are the perfect one.” OMG! I love seeing her blush that way. It drives me crazy.

Aria’s P.O.V

I woke up today in Harry’s arms finally after 1 month I woke up to those beautiful green eyes.

Harry said that he wanna spend some times alone with me so he is gonna take me to his family’s beach house. This gonna be fantastic. Waking up and sleeping on the most to beautiful views in the world; the face of my baby and the beach. Can my life gets any better ♥

“You are perfect” I pecked his cheek

“No, you are the perfect one.” Harry replied and made me blush

“I’m gonna take a shower.” I said as searched for something to wear. I found Harry’s shirt so I put it on. I went to the dresser and got clean clothes.

“Harry.” I called. My heart was beating so fast.

“Yes, love”

“emmm! Do you wanna join?” I blushed. Harry rolled over immediately and stood up. He walked to me and kissed me. Our lips where moving together. How perfectly they fit together as if they were made for each others. When our lips parted I looked down and OMG! I quickly covered my eyes. He was naked. Harry’s boyish laugh was echoing around the room “its okay love” he removed my hands from my eyes.

“Let’s go take our shower” he said as he kissed my head.

After a one hour shower we did just as Harry wanted. We cuddled all day on the couch while watching romantic movies.

>>3a.m<<

  Harry P.O.V.

I woke up on Aria’s screams. She was having a nightmare I guess. I brushed her hair away from her face.

“Aria….Aria” I tried to wake her but she didn’t

“I beg you leave me please….Harry help meeeeeee” Aria Screamed with tears falling on her cheeks.

“Aria. it’s me. Harry. Please calm down it’s nothing. It’s just a nightmare” I whispered kissing her forehead.

Her face relaxed again. I gently wiped her tears with my thumb. I turned off the light, wrapped my arms around her small waist and pushed her as close as possible to me. I pecked her cheeks and like that I’d slept.