Chapter 2 - Its Gonna Be Okay..............Hopefully

Hey peep's !! I'm back with the new chapter as promised !!!

It's a little short but I'm pretty happy with it I really enjoy writing this fanfic and I hope you enjoy reading it !!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Alexis POV

I walked back into my dressing room absolutely exhausted after the show. I got back into my skinny jeans and my pink mini dress that went over perfectly.
I plopped myself on the couch and let out a huge sigh, I checked my phone again but there was still no reply. I lay on the couch for a few minutes until i heard someone knocking my dressing room door,

 "Maria please just leave me alone for a few minutes" i said.

"Alexis its me" said a familiar voice.
I immediately shoot from the couch, ran to the door and answered,

"ADAM !!!" I screamed happily although Adam didn't seem very happy himself.
Adam replied by bursting into tears and falling into my arms with a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

"ssssssssshhhhhhhhh it's okay it's okay" I said trying to calm him down but Adam just seemed to cry even more.

"ssssshhhhhh don't cry Adam just tell me what happened" this was my second attempt at calming him down luckily this time I succeed.

"He dumped me !!!" Adam replied hugging me so tight I could hardy breath !

"Oh my gosh Addy Im so sorry to hear that !!" I said hugging him back.

"He-he-he-he s-s-s-said that he's found someone new and t-t-t-that I should too" Adam said choking on his on tears.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww no" I said as my eyes started to tear too.

"I-I-I can't believe he did that to me" Adam choked again.

"Then he doesn't deserve you !!" I replied.

"I love him so much Alexis"

"You can do better Addy"

"Yeah"

"Do you wanna stay the night at my place ?"

"Yeah sure that'll be great"

"Good cause Im just about to leave now"

"Okay I'll come with you"

"Good"

Myself and Adam arrived at my apartment I asked him if he wanted anything to eat (because Adam loves my cooking) but he said that he wasn't in any mood of eating which definitely wasn't normal for Adam cause he loves food and thats when I knew that this really really had broken Adam's heart. Poor Adam was hurting because of shit face Sauli !!! that f**kin idiot broke my best friends heart. Adam and I were always very protective of each other like if ever a guy tried to flirt with me whenever Adam is around and he pushes too far Adam would stand up to him and protect me and of course i did the same for Adam right now i felt like pounding that shit for brains Sauli.
I made mine and Addys bed we both sleep on same bed together whenever we have a sleep over and Adam is gay so there's no worry about him having perverted thoughts about me when I was asleep although I did wish....................................arrrhhhh just forget about it !! great now I'm the perverted one !! shit.

"Thank you" Adam said turning over to my side of the bed.

"Thank you for what ?? we're best friends and best friends are there for each other no matter what !!"

"Awww you're such a star !! thank you for being my best friend"

"Same to you to Addy"

"Goodnight sweetheart"

"Goodnight Addy"
Adam gave me a little cuddle before turning and putting his head on the pillow....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thank you for reading ! I know this chapter wasn't very interesting but in the next chapter I promise it will ! and also chapter 3 will be posted next Sunday as well so yeah that's about it from me ; ) please don't forget to comment !!