Training with Kylie

*at the WWE Performance Center*
Jake POV
Today I start training Kylie we were in Tampa so me and Kylie woke up, we got dressed, and we are Breakfast downstairs after that we left the hotel and we went to the WWE Performance Center.
*Jake and Kylie convo*
Ky-what do we do first?
J-you are going to warm up while I got to the weight room and workout come and get when your read and then we will get in the ring and I will start training you but, we will start off with the basics okay.
Ky-alright
J-go warm up and come and get me when you are ready okay.
Ky-you got it
J-ok go ahead
When I got in the weight room I started my workout off by bench pressing I can benchpress 235 pounds and I weight 236 pounds. After I did that I started to do pull ups and then I went to lift weights. Then I did Push ups, sit-ups, and then I went to lift the singular metal weights. I finished my workout off by lifting weights that weigh 290 pounds after about 1 hour of working out Kylie came and got me and she told me she was finished warming up and that she was ready to train in the ring.
I said okay and we headed to the ring.

Kylie POV
After warming up I went to get Jake when I did he was lift weights I told him I was finished warming up and I was ready to with him train in the ring he said okay and headed to the ring.

To be continued