Chapter Five: Past is in the Past

Hey Guys, (sorry for making you wait for the next update)                                                                                     

Thank you again guys for 266 reads i can not believe it, you don't know how much this made me happy. and also feel free to comment or suggest any ideas or if you have any questions, please comment it down below and all the names and the universities and store names that are used in story are just made up by my wild imaginations but some of the streets and places that are used in the story somehow exist in the real world                                                                                                               (*i googled it to be sure*)

And i almost forgot that this chapter revealed the biggest secret of the story and also this chapter just started all of the Easter eggs and all of the plot twists to enter the whole trilogy or in simple word this chapter just started all plot twists that's gonna happen in the future chapters so make sure not only to read but to initialize it sentence by sentence because you never know that a simple dialogue of a character might have a really big meaning. So there you have it a new chapter.               

(hope you like it ^_^) 

                                                                                      - Your's truly

                                                                                                        R  <3

Lewis: Do you still remember that Italian resturant?

Kathie: Yeah, the Pizzaria Dei Italiano?

Lewis: Yeah that's the one. You do like pizza's right?

Kathie: Yah, you got it right.

Lewis: Ok i'll meet you there.

Kathie: As in right now? Like literally right now, 10: 30 in the night seriously?

Lewis: Based on my tone, Does it look like i'm kidding you?

Kathie: It's already closed.

Lewis: It's not for us.

Kathie: O...kay, see you there.

Lewis: See you.

Pizzaria Dei Italiano

What the actual, well goodluck to us lewis, Goodluck to us!

After 20 minutes of driving to the Pizzaria Dei Italiano i finally arrived there.

Kathie: Ok lewis, i'm here what do you want me to do now.

Lewis: I want you to get in.

Kathie: What do you mean get in? I don't even see a single person and i think they're closed.

Lewis: No they're not.

Kathie: Yes they are.

Lewis: You know what, if you don't want to i'll leave now.

Kathie: Ok....ok Calm your ass i'm coming.

Lewis: Good! And i will be waiting for you.

Kathie: You should be.

*End of Coversation*

As i parked my car and entered this fancy resturant someone greeted me with a smile while opening the door.