THIRTY ONE

Hehe.. Warning for this chapter? I don't know what kind of warning but I'm just warning you.
____________________________

"HYOJIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Annoying ass people yelled. "No." I groaned. "What do you mean no? It's your birthday!" My mom yelled. "Exactly! It's my birthday so let me sleep in!" I whined.

"Hyojin wake up!" Hanbi said. "I bought you a coconut bubble tea." I heard Sehun say. Oh, that kid is here too. "Hyojin! Stop being a lazy ass!" Suhyun yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

"Fine! Just let me get ready first." I muttered climbing out of bed. "Your hair is a mess." Luhan said. "Really?" I asked rolling my eyes. "You should look at the way I style my hair, it's perfect." He smiled.

So, Hanbi, Suhyun, Sehun and Luhan are here. How do they wake up so early? I went to my closet and picked out a blue pair of jeans and a white t-shirt that had a picture of bubble tea on it and Suck My Balls written on it.

I went to the washroom and began showering. After I showered I dried my body and my hair then I changed into my clothes.

After I finished I walked out of the washroom.  I went downstairs and they were all on the couch. Luhan was taking pictures of himself, Sehun was drinking bubble tea which was supposed to be mine, Hanbi and Suhyun were watching some videos laughing.

Luhan looked up and smiled. "Hyojin, help me choose which picture I should post on Instagram." Luhan said. "No." I answered.

I went into the kitchen. "Where did my mom go?" I asked. "She had to go pick up some things at work." Hanbi answered from the living room. My phone went ding! I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.

5pm, I'm picking you up.
-Baekhyun

Why?
-Me

Because.
-Baekhyun

Kk.
-Me

I checked the time on my phone and it's exactly 10am. Wow, I woke up that early? Well I wouldn't have if it wasn't because of them.

I turned my phone off and went to the living room. "I'm hungry!" I yelled which scared them all. I'm the maknae in the house right now and it's also my birthday so they should listen to me.

"So?" Sehun asked. "So buy me food." I said. "And why should we?" Hanbi asked. "Just because it's your birthday it doesn't make you special. We'll treat you like any other normal days." Sehun said.

"It's not a normal day. Today is the day of my birth, where the beautiful baby named Hyojin entered the ugly ass world." I said. "Cha, the day of your birth was horrible." Sehun said.

I grabbed one of the couch pillow and threw it right at his face. "You're so ugly." I said. "Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." He said. "Oh really?" I asked.

I walked over to the coffee table and picked up a hard covered book that was lying on there. I flipped open the book then threw it at his face.

"Ow, that hurts." He whined. My phone rang. I answered it.

"What?"

"I'll pick you up at 6:30 instead, I want it to be dark by the time we get there."  Baekhyun said.

"Why? Are you planning on killing me?" I asked.

"No..."

"Whatever."

"Ooh ooh ooh!" Luhan shouted. "Hyojin's going on a date with Baekhyun, how sweet!" He smirked. "I am not." I glared at him. "He's gonna pick you up at 6:30? What time will you guys get back? 11? You guys planning on doing something?" Suhyun smirked.