CHAPTER 4

It was a rather long day, Sam was texting him nonstop if he wants to hang out, but he told him he was tired. maybe tomorrow night instead. So the next day, truwe to his words, James went to the bar where they are hanging out.
"Where is Bret?" He ask Sam,
"he's here somewhere" Sam shrugged. And right on cue, Bret showed up with a girl in tow,
"Hey Bro, You're late"he scolded, but hugging James.
"Babe!" a girl was back hugging James now, so he turned to face her. It was no other than Julia, "Babe?" both James and Bret echoed,
"Oh please, it's just a word, no need to stress, James, I'm sure, you're still stressed with that loveteam of yours, you told me last night," Julia continued. Which Bret raised his brows towards James. "I'll leave you two alone then" Bret said and left with his girl for the night, he was practically owning the dance floor, which made James smile.

"What are you smiling about? Happy to see me?" Julia drawled.

James:" I don't have time for you play and games, please, "

Julia: What do you mean, James?

James: I heared you talking to your friends last night, you hinted at them that we had sex! but of course, you and I know that it didn't happen, so why do you have to lie,huh?"
James was seething now,

Julia: I'm sorry! okay, I've like you for the longest time, but you don't even see me. Am I not beautiful enough for you? do you really have a poor taste in women?"

James: What? what are you talking about?

Julia: The Girls! That you're dating! Come on! they've got nothing on ME!

James: Oh My God! who says that?

Julia: Or what? are really in love with that girl? she's not even pretty, not even UNIQUE!
she practically looks like someone else who's famous!'

James: Don't insult Nadine, she's nothing like you!

Julia: Of course, she's not!she is'nt even pretty!

James: I'm outta here, And Juls, if you ever insult her again, I'm not gonna let it slide next time. And he walked out of the bar, again, without telling anybody.

Julia POV

James and I were having a heated discussion in public, More like a lover's quarrel. Though I saw the video that went viral during the premier night, of what's that movie, with who were the cast? anyways, they were having a quarrel as well, but not as passionate as what we are having now, I wasa practically glowing when he walked out on me. James is a very passionate guy. He's passionate with his craft, when he's singing, he's acting, dancing, Oh God, it makes my skin tingle everytime I see him dance. He is so Sensual. I just want to jump him everytime I see him. But, NO, I can't act like that in public, everyone thought I'm this good girl, and the act is getting lame, I could get whoever I want, And I have never failed, well , almost never fail, with the exception of James, I would have gotten over him back then, If his stupid friend, Bret didn't get to interrupt what we were doing, I could have taken him to my condo, and finished the itch I was feeling for him. But the next day, when we saw each other at the premier night of our movie, He didn't even acknowledge me, like what we did was nothing! it was usually the other way around. Me not returning their calls, me not answering their text, me not bothering of their of their existence. But with James , it was different, He made me crave for him. The whole time we were standing side by side, with his loveteam between us, I feel thck tension crackling the air, it almost makes me wet. And I can't help but remember his passionate kissed thrown at me. and the way his hands roam all over my body,uuugghh.. I can't wait for it to happen again, and i'm sure, it's about time that it will. I just need to bide my time, and he'll literally eat at the palm of my hand.