CHAPTER 1

FIVE HOURS EARLIER...........

James: Nadz, you don't need to go to that designer, we're on a phtoshoot right now, you can take any dress you want!

Nadine: But I promised him i'll wear his design tonight, I can't go back on my word, James, you know I don't do that.

James: I know! but there's gonna be a lot of premier nights to attend to, and there's this APEC thingie, you'll be stuck in traffic!

Nadine: i'll hurry up, I promise.

James: Ok, just promise me not to get the dress we saw on the picture, please? it's so revealing. I'd have a hard time trying to protect you from oggling eyes"
Nadine only rolled her eyes at him and
Nadine: When have you become such a conservative ,James? I thought you like girls who wore skimpy stuff. You're dating those kind of girls all the time, If only our fans know what I know,
Nadine smirked, a smile forming on her lips..While James remained stunned by what she said It was true though, he likes hanging out with girls that are girly, and sensual,
And he never considered Nadine to be that kind of girl , that's why she's off limits to him. But he's just looking out for her.

Nadine: Oh, relax! i'm just teasing, see you later, partner..

Nadine laughed, kissed him on the cheeks and walked out with her RM

THREE AND A HALF HOURS LATER

Where the heck is she? I told her not to go back for that dress, and please! not the white dress, James began pacing behind the mall, so he decided to go to the restroom to call her.

James : WHERE ARE YOU? THE MOVIE IS ABOUT TO START!
not even bothering to say hello to Nadine.

Nadine: Hello to you too, And...uuhhmm,. I'm stuck in traffic, I'll be there in a few minutes

James: SERIOUSLY? A FEW MINUTES? I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR OVER AN HOUR! I'VE DONE ALL THE INTERVIEWS ALREADY!

Nadine:Chill, James! why are you shouting! Arrrgghh..

And she hang up on him..

about twenty minutes later, Nadine Finally arrived,James could see her through the crowd, his heart is doing the back flip, Thank God! James thought, Wait, Oh my God! why is she wearing that freaking dress! can't she see that all eyes are on hers right now?
As Nadine is nearing him, wait, why aren't she saying HI to me? he thought, oh no! i'm supposed to be the one that's mad here. She should be the one who should grovel for me to accept her apology for being late. But here she is, beside me, not noticing that I exist!
"Okay guys, We need to enter the cinema, Smile guys," Barbie instructed
We went inside the room, and the applause is deafening. We said Hi to everyone, especially to the cast. I was very anxious because, I feel like the guys are looking at her innapropriately, "you need to relax, James! I need to remind myself, It's just that i'm so over protective of her. She has been my friend since the beginning, and I'm just looking out for her, " yeah, keep telling yourself that" my sub conscious is warring with my mind.
Once we found our seat,

James: I hope it's worth it.

Nadine: What?
She sound annoyed, for even talking to him.

James: That Dress! I hope it's worth all this trouble.

Nadine: Don't be a drama Queen! I'm not that late, in fact , i'm just on time for tha movie to start, why are you being like that?

James, I've done all the interviews without you!

Nadine: That's it? you're pissed, because I wasn't there during the interview?

James: No! Why are you wearing that freaking Dress! I told you not to wear that!
look at all this people!( gesturing to everyone with his hands) They're looking at you, that dress is quite inappropriate.

Nadine: Inappropriate? really?don't you dare start with me! why can't you even tell debs, to dress properly! she practically is naked most of the time! have'nt you seen some of her videos on youtube?no, don't answer that, i'm sure you have,oh, and those other girls your dating, tell them to wear proper clothes, bras are not clothes, James, Everyone knows that. So, unless you can tell them what to wear, stay out of my case! you're not my boyfriend!
Nadine was already pump up for a fight, he could see the fire in her eyes. So it left him with no other choice but to stay quiet for the rest of the movie.