Blushing. Lots of blushing.

Hi guys. Man it's been awhile. Well I was looking through my stories and decided that I should write another chapter for this. I hope you like this. -jasmine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione's pov

I woke up after what had been an hour to see that I had my head on Draco Malfoy's shoulder. I blushed heavily. Draco was also asleep. He looked so peaceful. Harry was reading a book I had leant him. Ron was asleep and he looked like he was snoring. I was surprised that Draco didn't wake up because of this. I then realized that Harry had probably put a silencing charm on him. I giggled. Harry looked up from his book.

"Sleep well?" he asked with an amused grin on his face. I blushed and nodded slightly. "When Ron noticed you were asleep he put minor sleeping charm on him. Like the charms you put on him when he was drunk last month," he said as I smiled.

     "Oh that one. I remember that. How's the book?"I said curiously. I had leant him a book by one of my favorite authors.

     "Please tell me nobody dies!"he said hopefully. It was about a girl who had cancer in her lungs and met a guy at the support group she went to. I didn't want to spoil the ending for him.

     "Nope,"I lied. He sighed in relief. I then realized I had my arms wrapped around Draco. I blushed,but left them there. Harry smiled. I knew then that eighth year would be different.