This is for you

α/и
Hey guys its jasmine and I just want to say thank you for reading this. I never thought I would get this far so thanks
//////////////////
Harry's pov
I couldn't believe it. My best mate was kissing my girlfriend. "RONALD WEASLEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Hermione said with anger and tears in her eyes. Suddenly it look like Ron snapped out of it. "What just happened?" Ron asked scared. I looked down and saw a small box of chocolate frogs all eaten. I remembered what happened last year. "Cho..Who did you use love potion on Ron?"I asked looking a little sad. "Yes. That is what both of you get. Mudblood for stealing you away from me and you for cheating on me with her!"she said with a big smirk on her face. I was shocked. "For one thing I never cheated on you! Hermione is like a sister to me ,and she and the Weasleys are the only family I have! Secondly we are through cho!" I yelled. "She ran out of the car crying and I looked to see a bruised Malfoy stumble in.
///////////////
Draco's pov
I could hear Granger and Potter's screams from four cars down and I frowned feeling and for them. "Draco we all feel you've grown soft. So now we are gonna prove we haven't!" I heard crabble yell as I was pushed to the floor and beaten. I managed to get out of the car and walked down to the only one I would have a chance. Cho pushed me into the car as she ran off crying. "Oh my gosh," gr-I mean Hermione say as harry and Ron helped me up. "What happened malfoy?" Harry asked looking shocked. "When I heard you all yelling I kinda felt bad. I mean I didn't have anything to do with it. My 'friends' thought I had gotten soft ,so they beat me up and kicked me out," I explained. "You felt emotion?" Hermione asked. I nodded. "Wow," Ron said. "I just want to say sorry about everything. I didn't realise how bad I was. Sorry about your godfather harry. Sorry about getting buckbeack killed. Im just really sorry. And to prove it I won't use any blood tearms," I said. They all looked at me with mouths open. Well every one except for Hermione and harry. I could tell harry was upset. Hermione was just staring at me.
///////////////////////
Time skip and Ron's pov

"Hermione can we talk. I think im gay," I said. Harry looked shocked. "Don't worry mate I don't look at you like that. Although you are a looker, like you said you are basically my brother," said as Draco and Hermione laughed. "Ok. Besides that thing that happened with cho could have ruined our friendship if it was real. I'm just glad you told me," Hermione said smiling.