RasheenWarmington

Quote

"Something tragically epic did happen. I fell in love... But he doesn't love me."

-His Choice

"I believe you can love more than one person in your lifetime, I believe you can probably love more than one person at the same time... But a soulmate? That's the person that your heart will always desire, No matter how angry your head is."

-Scott, Pick Me

"I have no doubt in my mind that you're capable of finding someone you will love unconditionally, and she'll love you no matter what too. I'm just happy you found her before your father and I get old and senile."

-His Choice

"I've never felt this way about anyone mom... sometimes being around her drives me crazy, but not being around her feels even worse."

-His Choice

"I didn't make a choice last time, It was just an excuse. I've always known who I needed shay. I've always known it's you."

-His Choice

"I thought I'd be happy that you broke up but seeing you so depressed made me feel like I wanted to die. I didn't want you to hurt anymore, and I know there's nothing I could've done to make you feel better."

-His Choice

"Negative vibes brings negative results... and I don't want your foul opinions ruining everything."

-His Choice

"The real measure of love isn't just the fuzzy feeling you get when you see your better half. It's still caring even when you fell the harshest, deepest most excruciating pain."

-The Dark Billionaire

"No relationship is prefect, and people really do make mistakes sometimes."

-The Dark Billionaire

"People deal with loss and heartbreak in different ways; sometimes moving on can be quick and easy, and other times it can cripple you from the inside out for a very long time. Her routine's been pretty much the same for the past 6 months."

-Your Mine

"Sometimes the best revenge you can gave on somebody that didn't believe in you is to prove them wrong."

-Your Mine

"Life waits on no man to make the right or wrong choices you get one shot at this, one shot a life. You can waste this one chance you have on second guessing yourself, being unhappy, not chasing your dreams, being an ass to the ones who love you... and the list of idiotic things goes on."

-Scoot, Pick Me

"You know the rules, you helped create them..... Any man that brings shame or unwanted attention to the fleur name loses his rights to everything."

-Your Mine