Sweetdreamer33

Quote

"But you know, I think she still loves you. You are her first love, and first love never dies."

- Catch Me

"She will. Love will find a way just giver her time to heal a little."

-Luca's Revenge

"You will find the right woman for you. Someone who really loves for who you are. And someone you really love. What you feel for me is no really love, Luc. You might think that you loved me because I was of-limits, forbidden."

-Luca's Revenge

"Then, you have to wait for the right time. Respect her and her relationships with her boyfriend. Do not interfere with their relationships. Do not be the cause of a broken relationships."

-Luca's Revenge

"But you won't be happy if you keep on hating someone. Hate cannot drive out hate. If you want to forget him, then, don't hate him. Learn to forgive him and forget."

- The Girl He Never Noticed

"I want her to love me as I am now, as Markos. Oh god, I wanted her to love and accept everything about me, the person I become after what happened ten years ago."
- Exclusively Mine

"I was falling and drowning for Nina. I never stopped loving her. I dream of having her with me forever. Now that I have her I wouldn't let anyone or anything to binder our love."

- Exclusively Mine

"If that's what you really want. I'l set you free Nina because I love you so much. It hurts a lot but I have to accept your decision. But always remember this Nina, the moment you walk out this door, I won't be chasing you anymore and you won't ever hear a word from me."

-Exclusively Mine

"You know what... you're in love with her, but you refused to acknowledge it. Because, you let your mind overrule your emotions. Love is not about logic or statistics, neither a strategic plan, a geometry or an algebra. LOVE... is not about thinking, it is a FEELING."

-The Girl He Never Noticed

"You can't buy love, Eros. No amount of money could buy it."

-The Girl He Never Noticed

"Such a beautiful women, envied by lots of girls, but deep inside her, she was carrying to much weight on her shoulders. She didn't deserve such pain and heartaches."

- Luca's Revenge

~~~~~~~~

Dedicate to sweetdreamer33. I love her stories/books. I've been inspired by her works and I can't seem to remove it in my library...