Feelings? I Think So.

Third Person P.O.V
Roman and Trevor lay awake in their beds, thinking about what just happened. Was it a mistake, or was it meant to be? They both don't know how to feel, they want to be together. They can't ignore their feelings anymore. If they don't, things will change for good.

Roman's P.O.V
My face is still as red as it was earlier, I can't stop smiling. I can't stop thinking. I can't stop. Wondering how this is going to end, I roll over to my side. What if we start dating? Will we still be friends if we break up?

My phone buzzes, I reach for it hoping it isn't who I think it is.

Trevor: Can't sleep.. thinking of you.

Oh look, my face turned seven more shades of red. Is that even possible?

Roman: I can't either, I haven't stopped thinking.

Trevor: Maybe we can figure out our feelings, together. We can't deny what happened earlier.

Roman: I know we can't, but I'm scared. We barely know each other, how can we love each other when we just met the other day?

Trevor: Roman, I don't think you've noticed yet, but I really like you. I've liked you since I FIRST SAW YOU. and if you don't feel the same, then it's okay, I understand. But I saw sparks, and your face turn cherry red. I know you feel the same way, Roman.

Roman: I feel the same way Trevor, but I can't fall in love with a stranger. I barely know who you are.

Trevor: Then we can go slow. I don't want you to feel overwhelmed, especially with dance and work.

Roman: Okay. We should get some sleep, it's one in the morning. Night.

Trevor: Night.

Five Hours Later (still Roman's p.o.v)

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. Groaning, I slam it to shut it up. I get out of bed, rubbing my eyes. I then decide get in the shower.

Once I'm out, I put on the sweats I wore last night. I pull on my sports bra, and a white T-shirt. I get my stuff ready to go, and put on my shoes. I then head out the door.

As I'm walking down the street, I think of the conversation I had with Trevor last night. I also think about the kiss, how amazing it was. I really feel like this could work.

Trevor's P.O.V
I wake up, still smiling like an idiot.
I've never felt this way before, I've never felt so in love. I go downstairs, seeing everyone on the couch. They turn around, staring at me for the longest time.

"What? Why are you all staring at me?" I say, grabbing a piece of freshly cooked bacon.

"Oh, I don't know, just the fact that you've got a little thing for Roman." Woody says, snickering. I widen my eyes, looking at them.

"Come on guys, she's different, I really like her. Don't mess this up." I stated. They keep messing up my relationships, trying to get me back with my ex. She cheated, and yet she still loves me.

I wait a few moments until everyone's quiet, and then I decide to say something.

"Do you think, that uh, I'd be able to ask her out?" Everyone looks up, and stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You think you'd be able to go out with the prettiest girl in that dance studio? Yeah, sure." Tim states.

"Please, like you'd be able to Tim." Matt scoffs. There's an awkward silence after that.

"So? Do you think I could?" I ask.

"Go for it dude. But my question is, does she like you back?"

I stop and think about last night, how her face turned red when we kissed.

"Yeah, I think she does." I say, with a wide grin on my face.