Introduction

Now, for my very own Wendy Marvell fanfic! 'Cuz, Wendy's amazing! Love her. (I made the cover by the way, not the pictures but I edited it to look exactly how it is).

Anyways, this is a fanfic about Wendy, and her really, really bad luck...
Here's the summary, if you didn't read it before.

It was a normal day for the young Sky Dragon Slayer, Wendy Marvell. It was just a normal day and a normal walk in the sunshine, that is until she got sucked into a whirlpool and dwelling of magic. An area created by excess, powerful magic, where time and space flow differently, where almost anything is possible.

Wendy finds herself completely alone, in a black hole of excess energy and magic. She slowly learns how this black hole/whirlpool of magic works, and learns how to survive.

However, to her...she lives alone, in complete isolation for five years (In this, she'd be around eighteen) while in Earthland it's only been one year.

When Wendy finally gets out of the hole, she's a hell of a lot stronger, smarter and definitely someone you don't want to piss off. After all, she's been alone with nothing to do but train her mind, body and magic for five years, with no other people....

Can Wendy actually recover and rejoin her family after her traumatizing experience? Just how different is she? What secret could she possibly be hiding?

My question is, should I continue it or not? Good idea for the fanfic? Or bad idea?