Chapter 2: Disneyland's magic.

Chapter 2

Lea's POV:

My phone rang as Kenzie opened the door. "Hello," I said. "Are you free tomorrow?" James, my cousin, asked. "Yeah, it's Saturday tomorrow," I said. "Can you take Payton to Disneyland? It's his birthday and I've got an important meeting to attend," he said. I looked at Kenzie who gave me a what look. "Yeah sure," I said. "Thank you! I owe you!" James exclaimed. "What time am I picking Payton up?" I asked. "9 am," James confirmed. "Okay Kenzie and I'll be there," I mumbled and hung up. "We'll be where?" Mckenzie asked. "We have to bring Payton to Disneyland at 9 tomorrow," I said. She groaned. "Why? He acts like a brat?" Kenzie laughed. "Well too late. I agreed already," I said. "Fine," she muttered. "Oh and we have to wake up at 7 because we need to go to toys r us," I dropped my tote on the floor. "Whyyy," she whined. "We have to buy him a present too," I explained, looking for food. "Well what would a bratty 8 year old want?" she asked, turning the TV on. "I don't know. We'll just get him a nerf gun or something," I shrugged and closed the fridge. Nothing to eat. I opened the cabinet and pulled out cup of noodles. I boiled some water. "Fine," she said again. "Want one?" I asked. "Nah, I'm good," she said and continued watching TV. I waited for my water to boil and poured some in my noodles. I waited for those to cool off and them took it over to where Mckenzie was. She was watching Awkward. "You know how lucky you are?" I asked her. "Yeah yeah-" she started. "I mean you don't have to go to University, you get paid 4000 dollars a month. You have a life saving of how many millions?" I said. She frowned. "Yeah I know," she crossed her arms and I began eating.

Next day:

"Get up!" Kenzie yelled in my ear. I lazily stayed in bed. "Lea! We have to go! It's 7:45!" When I heard the time I jumped up. "See that's why you're always late. You wait for the last minute," she said. I looked at my phone. 7:10. "Liar," I mumbled and she stomped out of my room. I changed into a yellow tank top and black skirt. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. "Up or down?" I put my hair up then let it go. "Down. But comb it," Mckenzie said. I nodded and combed it. I wore my watch. 7:30. I grabbed a loaf of bread and munched on it while Kenzie changed. We left the house at around 7:50. "Do you know how much those things cost?" she asked, parking. "Not really. It's not like I shop for nerf guns," I narrowed my eyes. She was quiet after that. After we found the nerf gun section we picked the cheapest one and paid for it. "56 dollars," the man behind the counter said. I handed him my credit card and he made the purchase. He handed my credit card and the nerf gun to me. "Thanks for shopping at toys r us," he said in a bored manner. Kenzie looked at him with a weird expression as we left. I threw the gift in the back. "Time to pick him up," I said and showed Kenzie the way to James' house. We got there a little early but James and Payton were already waiting outside. I got out of the car and James gestured Payton to hop in. "Lea," he hugged me. "Hey," I awkwardly patted his back. "Thank you!" he said as we drove off. "Is this mine?" Payton asked. "Yeah," I said. He jumped up and down in the car seat. "Can you just sit down?!" Kenzie yelled at him. He stopped jumping and started crying. I covered my ears and Kenzie gave me a I'm gonna kill you look.

Jack's POV:

"Hello there!" I waved the camera in the air. Finn and I were at Disneyland!!! A bunch of people were looking at us because I was talking to a camera. "We're at Disneyland!" I said to the camera. I showed Finn and he said, "Hi there!!!" "Where are we going?" I asked. He opened the map. "Well we can go left to right," he drew a line with his finger. "Yeah, alright," I said and pointed the camera to where I was going. After walking around for a while we saw Mickey. "Hello can I have a picture?" Finn asked. A lady took mine and Finn's camera and took a picture. "Thanks!" he said and waved. We laughed. Finn and I saw the ride for Alice and the Wonderland and waited in line. We waited behind a blonde and brunette with a whiny kid. The kid pulled on the brunette's arm and she turned around. She was the girl from yesterday. When she saw me she widened her eyes and tried to hide her face. But it was too late. I already saw her. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. So did the blonde. "I don't think we've actually met," I said and extended my hand. "Jack and this is Finn," I pointed at Finn who smiled and waved. "Lea and this is Kenzie," she pointed to Kenzie but she just stood there. She shook my hand. "Payton," the little boy said. I half smiled. "Sorry I ran into you," she apologized again. "It's okay," I smiled. She smiled back. Gosh her dimples were going to be impossible to forget.