Did you forget?

*So this is a young Ford, like, 23 or something near that age and so are you!

"Ford. I'm bored. HA that rhymed!" I say as we walk down the dirt path to find a monster that Ford was talking about catching.

"Ya I know you only said that about 5 times now. We will be there soon. Dont worry." He says not looking behind him, were I am. He said that last time! I groaned. Ford chuckled and stopped, which caused me to bump into his back. I didnt fall backwards but i just stayed were I walked. I groaned again.

"Hey (Y/N), look." Ford said. I look from his back to see the edge of a mountain. It was pretty! Ford stood there watching me and smiling.

"This is were we are going to catch the monster I told you about earlier. From what I found-" I started to not listen and kept looking at the sight in front of me. I heard ford stop talking. Something was calling me. Like i t wanted me to come to the edge of the mountain, So i started walking again up to the edge of the mountain.

"(Y/N) what are you doing?" Ford said.

"I...dont...know." i basically whispered. I heard Ford gasp and start to run after me.

(*no this is not a sad story)

"(Y/N) stop!" Ford yelled. I was a few steps from the edge of the mountain what i was pulled back. I saw Ford but something came over to me and i lightly pushed him away and looked at the sun that was in front of the edge of the mountain. '(Y/N) come to the edge' I heard. Ford ran in front of me and was looking in his journal fast, mumbling things very fast and he skimmed a page with a lot of writing on it. I walked around him and he didnt seem to notice. 'Yes just like that'

"HA! I found it!" he said. Then looked up. When he didnt see me he began to freak out then turn around to see me a step away from the edge. 'Yeeessss'

"(Y/N) WAIT!" he yelled and grabbed my arm and pulled me back. A huge black bird with mouse ears and goose feet came flying out of the air and swooped down one foot from were I was. The huge bird flew away into the forest. Ford looked at me with tears in his eyes. 'Come back to the edge'

"(Y/N) are you ok?!??!? Wait no your not, i need to-" he started to mumble the rest so I couldn't hear what he said. He looks up at me with hope in his eyes and smashes my lips into mine. All of the voices go away and I start to kiss back. This was one of are first kisses in like a week. He puts his hands in mine and squeezes them ever so slightly. I disconnect are lips and look into his eyes.

"W-what the hell happened?" I asked very softly. He hugs me and starts to explain.

"The monster sent brain waves to your mind and took over your movements, which caused you to walk to the edge of the mountain were its feeding spot is. The only way to get your mind back was to do something that would trigger memories. S-so I-I k-kissed you..." he says and starts to pull back from the hug and put his hand on his neck out of nervousness. I giggled.

"Stanford. Did you forget were dating? Its fine that you kiss me. But I am very tired and my legs hurt. So, being the hero you are, can you carry me?" I ask him as he turns a little red and starts to mumble some 'I didnt forget' and 'well i did save you's. He puts his arm under my legs and his other arm behind my back, and started walking back home. I snuggled up to the crook of his neck and felt him get warm. Adorable.

~30 minutes later~

We finally got back home and walked into the house. Ford put me down on the couch and left me and went out of the room.
"Ford, were are you going?" I asked.
"I'm making dinner. Since when I let you cook last time the house almost burned down." He laughs when he saw I was pouting. I mumbled some 'that was one time' and 'I didn't mean to's.
After Ford and I ate dinner we went to bed. Me and Ford snuggled up too each other and fell asleep.