Chapter 2- The Root.

Keegan's P.O.V (keegan and Deyran in the mm)
I just finished my shift at work and I was on my way home but then something caught my attention, a familiar face stood infront of me as I searched through my bag for my purse.
"Well if it isn't my lil shawty I almost done knocked out the other day," he smirked showing his beautiful white teeth, I just wanted to lick it, it was so juicy.
"If it isn't my hit and run," I couldn't help the smile creeping on my lips.
"Nah you know I would never do that to a fine lady such as yourself," he licked his lips.
I giggled.
"So..." I waited for him to finish of my sentences.
"Deyran, and you are?"
"Keegan."
"Cool,"
"I was just wondering if that drink you offered to buy me still stands?"
" I don't know are you still interested...wait I thought you weren't looking for a relationship right now?"
"I'm not I just could use some company," we walked down the park.
" Ite cool how about this evening at 6 I'll pick you up from your house?"
" yes that's great," I gave a warming smile.
"Cool can I get your number, for your address of course?"
"Mmhmm," I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, we exchanged numbers and then went our separate ways.

I was really excited for this 'date' I mean like I know it technically isn't but he's so special something about him was intriguing to me, I ran the shower and undressed leaving my hair to run free as I was going to wash it. I got my favourite body wash and shampoo and stepped into the bath. 40 minutes had pasted and I was done, I stepped out the bath wrapping the towel around my body I began to dry my self and apply my favourite lotion. The tricky part was picking what I had to wear, I wanted it to be casual but special he's different so he deserves it. I picked out a 2 piece wine coloured skintight dress and placed it on my bed. I got dressed on time and done my hair I decided to leave it out since it was very curly and at nipple length. I did my eyebrows and put on some lipstick . I took my keys and waited for him to come. He texted me about 2 minutes later.

Deyran🤔: I'm outside you can come out

I waited a few seconds before leaving, I opened the door and saw Deyran standing there wearing a couple of gold chains and a Rolex watch.
"Wow!" My eyes widened.
" what you ain't never see a nigga dress before," he done a 360 spin.
"I have but not like this," i laughed at how face his expression changed from a smile to a frown.
" what so you ont like it, I can always go an..."
" no I like it my baby got swag," I gasped at what I just said
"So I'm your baby now," he smirked as his deep voice sent chills down my spine.
"You know what I think we should get going," I began walking towards the car and got in waiting for him to enter.

When he finally got in the car I could feel him almost staring a whole into my face I refused to make eye contact because I was already embarrassed as it is and I didn't want him to see that so I just got out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. There was an awkward silence for about 20 minutes of the journey but then he broke it.

"Keegan do you wanna tell me about ya self or...?"
"Urm okay," I locked my phone and put it away. "My name is Keegan Nicola Olson, I'm from Argentina and Dominica. I'm 22, I work in a office as an assistant which I hate and Yh that's pretty much it.
" that's very interesting, why do you hate your job,"
"I don't hate my job it's more like the people I hate in it, my boss thinks I'm his slave basically."
"Some people let power go to their head,"
"Yeah i know, but tell me about you," I sat up in my chair like a little child, as he looked at me he laughed.
"Whats funny?"
"Nuthin the way you just sat up in your chair acting all bothered and shit, any ways My name is Tremaine Deyran Mentate, I'm from Colombia and st Lucia, I'm 24 years young and I'm a recording artist.
" Tremaine huh?" I smiled to myself
"Yeah but Tremaine is only when I'm with you but ppl call me lil D."
"Can I call you tre," he paused for a second.
"That's what my mama called me," he kept his eyes on the road, I started at him.
"I'm sorry i didn't know,"
"It's cool you can call me tre,"

We drived for another 25 minutes before we finally reached our location. We arrived at Capital Grille, it was amazing, the entrance was decorated with lights and a red carpet. Tre got our table ready while I stood in awe.

"You like it?" He held my hand and took me to our table pulling my chair out and pushing it back under once I was seated
" I love it, it's amazing thank you," I could feel my cheeks warming up as we held hands over the table. The waitress came over with a horrible expression on her have but when she saw Tre it changed.
" how may I take your order handsome," she was practically flirting with him infront Of me which I found cheap.
"Well, ladies first,"
" what do you want," she asked throwing shade.
" what I want is for you to turn your frown upside down and drop the attitude while your with me before I beat it out of you." I began to take one of my earring off but I was cut off.
"I'm so sorry ma'am, how may I assist you?" I could see Tre laughing behind the menu which made me smile to myself.
"I would like steak, well done, with fries and for my desert I would like a vanilla cheesecake."
" And you?" She asked Tre
" I would like I the same."
"I'll be right back with your food," she walked off and Tre burst into laughter as did I.
"Did you see how quick she apologised," he died with laughter.
" yeah she thought I was gonna beat her ass," I laughed with him.

As our laughter died down our food was served to us. After about 1hr we left. The ride home was peaceful.

"I really enjoyed today Tre," I spoke as he helped me out off his car.
"You did?" He walked me to my front door and stood in front of me.
"Yeah, maybe we would do it again sometime.
" fine with me," he slowly spoke as he looked at me in my eyes.

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before he leaned in placing his warm, plum lips on mine, he tugged about my bottom lip, the kiss was slow but passionate. I could feel him smirk as we broke away. His breath was refreshing.
"So i'll see you later kee," he backed away smirking.
I smiled as I opened the door, he left as soon I was inside.

Tre👅: Thanks for tonight
Me: thank you for being Tremaine
Tre👅: always

I put my phone away and packed my hair into a high bun. I had a quick shower before putting on my sports bra and a pair of shorts before climbing into bed, I said a pray to God, today was a long day.

Thanks again from reading my book, I really enjoy writing it I'm sorry my chapters are short I promise the next one will be longer. Thank you x
Leonieei☺️.