Chapter 1

(First good story I've ever made 'i think' so pls don't judge)

Your POV

You were walking in the woods on a dirt path. 'Clouds = rain rain = wet. ugh I have to take my damn heavy umbrella' you find a bench and stop to pull out your bag. You hear a low growl, but you've been here enough to know all the animal noises in these woods so you assume it's not an animal. You look behind you to only find trees and bushes, as usual. ' Must've been my imagination' you thought turning back to what you were doing. "[Y/N]" some one, or some thing, said your name in that low growl again. You wondered 'how did they know my name?' "I have my, sources..." the tone of the voice was sending shivers up your back. You started you feel droplets of rain on your face sighing unhappily. You look behind you one last time expecting to find nothing again but instead there was a man taller than you with pale skin and ruffled black hair like he didn't exactly care about it with brown eyes hinted with red. You take in what he looks like then you finally noticed that he looked like one of your favorite YouTubers, Markiplier! "A-are you Markiplier?" You noticed you stuttered and shyed away for a moment nervously. "Why, aren't you cute..." he pinched your cheek and shook it got a second before letting go "...But, sadly no mortal, I'm not , er, Markiplier. But I am some what ,uh, you could say linked to him in a way."
You wondered why he called you mortal but you pushed the thought aside. "Oh! I almost forgot to mention, the names Darkiplier." You shuddered to his name seeming familiar. He lifted your chin with his cold hand so he could examine your face properly, sending shivers down your back. He glances to the side at some bushes russled as he puts one of his fingers over your mouth.
"Antisepticeye"

(DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!! Oh man I bet ppl are getting sick with these cliff hangers in fan fictions lol)