Chapter 2

Toby's POV
After I had gone to Jacks house to get him, he was acting a bit weird. Like seriously, I was trying to talk to him and he seemed so jumpy and uncomfortable. As if he had to watch his back to feel safe. I wanted to ask him what was bothering him, but of course I couldn't do it. I'm so awkward about things! Ugh, why?

I was so shy and nervous. I'm never like that with any body, I thought it was a little strange, but later on in the night me and Jack just talked and he just seemed confused after awhile. I could tell he was thinking by the way his body was positioned. I kept thinking on what he could've been thinking about.

It fell silent after a few minutes of us both thinking. So I broke the silence "Jack? Is something b-bothering you?" He turned his head towards me and replied "N-no? What would be bothering me? I'm having.....fun" I noticed he paused and that's when I really knew something was up. "Jack it's not n-nothing, and you're not h-having fun. What's up? You can t-tell me almost e-everything." I said comforting, he looked at the floor and sighed. "Ok Toby, first it's just I'm trying to get my head around someone I might like." I stared at him for a couple seconds realizing what he had just said. Then I felt a grin form on my face. Jack looked away fast and grunted, "Ok. That's c-cute and all but instead of that, let's go have some r-real fun." I said and pulled on his wrist motioning him to follow.

Jack followed me out to where the other guys moved to. I was happy he told me, I felt like it was a growing friendship. Except what Jack had told me kept running through my head. Who does Jack like? It can't be Jane so it just might be clockwork. I felt my face smile again. I'll have to ask him tomorrow if I go to his house.