Chapter 1

Jack's POV
It was a late night in early spring. Jack was outside taking a walk around his cabin. He usually did this a few times a day look for a quick snack. Of course, as always, nothing seems to be around. Jack usually got pretty annoyed by the fact of this. After he returned to his front door, he walked in, went to the kitchen, and estimated when he would have to get more food.

He sat in his living room watching tv when he suddenly heard a knock at the door. He peered through the window to see who it was. He seen it was just his friend Ticci Toby. He walked to let him in.

"H-hey Jack!" Toby said with excitement, "Oh hey Toby, What are you doing out here?" I questioned. "I came to see if you w-wanted to go out with Jeff, M-masky, Hoodie, and I. Would you l-like too?" He asked shyly. "Sure why not I have nothing better to do." I stated.

Toby grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out the door. I always thought Toby was kinda cute with his stutters and his personality in general. I mentally slapped myself when I realized what I was saying. I'm straight and I don't like Toby. Right?

Ugh, Whatever. I'm sure it's nothing. I'm going to go with the guys and have fun. No matter what happens, I'm going to have fun.

I was walking with everyone when Toby's hand brushed against mine. I kinda looked down at him and a smirk fitted it's way on my face. I looked away, pretty sure blushing a bit. Thank god for my mask. No one can tell my emotions or facial expressions.

Through out the night I was trying to figure out with I couldn't shake Toby out of my head. Maybe I actually did like him more than a friend. Or maybe I just want to be his best friend? Ugh. I can't even figure out my feeling towards someone. How am I still providing for myself?

[Hey so just to let you guys know this is my first story so...take it easy on me lol. Hope you enjoy this part so far.]