~chapter 2~ the present

Acacia's POV•

I was currently in my room at the orphanage and I was waiting to announcements to come on because there's speakers in all of our rooms and the say announcements in the morning.

"If I could please have everyone's attention for a little bit would be great today is adoption day everyone will be coming at 2:30 and right now it is 9:28 when it is 1:30 all of us staff would appreciate it if you would get ready at that time. Next announcement is that tumblr club is starting today and if you weren't listening to announcements yesterday you would remember what that is but just in case I'll explain again. So tumblr club is a club where you can design tumblr art, clothes, etc. so if you all have any questions with today's announcements just come down to the office have a good day children."

Then the intercom goes off and make that noise it sometime really annoys me but ya.

I continue writing in my journal, if you were wondering why I write in a journal well I write in a journal because I would like to read what my life was like in the orphanage IF I get adopted.

I finish writing and read it back to myself, "date: may 30, 2016 (I know this is in the future just play along I want her to get adopted in the summer) aka the first day of summer!
At the beginning when I woke up and right away to writing this entry. I am not done with my day yet but today is adoption day and I am very excited even though I have been here for 4 years and I still haven't gotten adopted so I just stay away not seeming desperate for attention. I will continue this later.
              Bye bye
                            ~Acacia"

I read back to myself. It was 10:00 so I decided to get breakfast. I looked on the menu, the where was waffles, cereal, French toast, pancakes, bagel I chose a bagel because why not.

30 minutes later•

I did nothing else and before I knew it it was 12:30 I had one more hour left to spare so why not go for a walk.
___________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter I'm making another story and my schedule is to update at least 1 time everyday.

                            ~Mari💁🏽