~Chapter 1~ The story behind Acacia

|AN: Just before I start I want to say all of these pictures are of acacia brinley so yeah! Ok👌🏼 enjoy the story now|
Acacia's POV•
I was nine when I went into the orphanage so I will just talk about some things that happened before that.

Ok so I was just sitting on the couch watching the Disney show 'good luck Charlie' so I was happily watching that while my dad came walking in the living room and I could tell he was drunk because how he was acting.

So as I was saying he came into the living room and pulled my hair and took me outside.

"Ow ow ow ow ow daddy your hurting me!" I said,"Oh shut up." He said. He dragged me outside to my mom and she was crying you could tell. Anyways she was crying and she was about to get into the car but my dad dug his cigarette into skin.

"AHHH! MOMMY!" I yelped while crying,"YOU LEAVE HER ALONE SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!" My mom yelled then grabbed my arm and tugged me away from my dad,"YES SHE DID SHE RUINED OUR LIFE WE WERE HAPPY UNTIL THIS LITTLE MISTAKE HAPPENED!" My dad said and it hurt that my own dad called me a mistake,"SHE IS NOT A MISTAKE YOU WERE THE MISTAKE!" She said then left.

"Mommy where are we going?" I asked with tears in my eyes,"honey I'm sorry but I have to let you go." My mom said crying,"What do you mean?" I asked,"I'm giving you to the orphanage I'm sorry baby I have to." She said while crying still and she pulled up to the orphanage.
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_

Hopefully you liked this chapter I'll try to update as much as I can. Have a awesome day/night!

                             ~Mari💁🏽