**Chapter One**

Your POV

You walked through the woods hiding from them, those who called them selves human. It hurts seeing them treated the way they are, they've been doing this for over 3 months. It was sad, nonetheless terrifying. You kept walking until you heard a faint cry, you continued towards it to see a young goat next to a girl with a wound across her stomach. The goat stared at you with fear and rage in their eyes. They got up with a flame came from their paw.

"P-please! L-leave us alone! You already taken away our freedom, now y-your taking away everything else from us!" The goat child cried, You stared with fear.

"Please don't hurt me! I hate this as much as you..just let me see..the girl.." You came closer, the goat child only eased the attack from his paw, kneeling next to the girl. She coughed slowly opening her eyes looking at you .

"P-please....t-take..m-my soul..t-...to....s...Sans..please..." You looked in shock as a red heart came from her chest, it glowed dim. You looked at it not able to believe what you where seeing, You knew monsters could absorb human soul and humans couldn't absorb other humans. You just stared completely lost.

"B-but I..how?" You mumbled. The goat child closed its eye surrounded the soul with some kind of force as it landed in your hand. The goat child open his eye to see the girl give a faint smile looking at you.

"A-asriel...help her..save.....them.." The child croaked as she removed a bracelet with the words in yellow and said "Frisk" You stared as your eyes watered taking the bracelet.

"What do I do?" You mumbled putting the bracelet on. She blinked a couple of times.

"You save them.....give it to Sans...he will know I sent you...let Sans take my so-.." Frisk turned her head away as her eye closed. She smiled and mouth the words, 'I know you have determination.' then faded away. You looked up at the goat.

"W-whats your name?" You gave a soft smile as  briefs of tears trailed down your eyes.

"My name is Y/N." You stood up as he handed you his paw.

"I'm Asriel..Asriel Dreemurr." You took his paw as he stared leading you to a base, all you could hear where the shouts and tears of pain in the building. You shivered as he started leading you into a bush.

"Asriel...what is this..why are we going here?" You whispered feeling chills down your spine. He looked at you deeply in the eyes as his eye watered.

"Where going to save them and bring them to a safe place where you will meet Alphy." You nodded slowly as he lead you to the side of the door. He slowly opened it to stop a guard. He threw a flame orb as it hit them knocking them out cold. You gulp slightly as Asriel took the key.

"Comes on Y/N we need to hurry, it wont be long before they bring more back up, now go over there and get the guards and Undyne out." You gulped taking the key as you walked down the hall that had a signed that said 'Dangerous Creatures'. You trailed down to see dogs as they growled.

"P-please calm down! I'm here to get you out!" you whispered. They slowly came up sniffing your hand. They nodded as you opened the cage. They came out behind you as you open each cage until you got to one with a fish as she bared her teeth.

"What more do you want, your sick you know that!" You shivered as your hand shake slowly opening the cage. coming closer to the chain wrapped around her hands.

"I-i'm here to help..I'm Y/N I was sent by..Frisk" You whispered. Undyne looked at you seeing the bracelet as she nodded letting you free her, she got up stretching a she gave a smile.

"If your a friend of Frisk, then your a friend of mine, I'm Undyne captain of the royal guard. And thanks to you, we can save the rest." You smiled following behind her as she signal the guardsmen to follow her. You turned to see a tall figure crying, You froze looking to see the humans laugh as it crushed his skull. All you could see where tears..then the orange heart breaking in half with dust. You shivered as Undyne almost look like she was going to cry.