Chapter 14

Sesshomaru:

I winced internally when she said that. It hurt a little and anger edged at my emotions. I had not opened our connection because I wanted to surprise her, then I come to find her in a state like that, and now we are arguing. 'She will know who she belongs to tonight!' I have been frustrated for several hours and this was not making it any better. I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her to my room. She protested but I ignored her. I entered and slammed the door. Upon entering I planted my lips roughly on hers. I could tell that she was taken by surprise but I continued my assault until she relaxed and allowed me to enter her mouth. She was sweat and I wanted more.

Amaya:

The door slammed and a pair of soft but aggressive lips landed on mines. I was reluctant for a bit, but in all honesty I really wanted this. I have dreamt of being intimate with him once or twice but he had told me that he did not love me so I thought he would never. Although he said he didn't hate me and that he enjoyed my company. It was not the same feeling that I had towards him and being away from him for so long made me realize that I had fallen deeply in love with him. As we kissed I placed my hands around his neck.

Sesshomaru:

I deepened the kiss and opened the connection. A few images of me taking her flashed in her mind and this sent a sensation throughout my body. I wanted to devour her now. Without stopping I led her to the futon and eased our bodies on the floor. For a split second I stopped and pulled off my armour not wanting to hurt her. I went back to her lips then I stared to trail kisses on her neck to her ear. I licked her ear and she shivered. I licked her neck slowly from her shoulder back to her ear and got the same response. 'This must be one of her sensitive areas.' I smirked against her skin then inhaled the area around the nape of her neck. She smelled like honey suckle flowers and I loved it. My eyes started to bleed red but I controlled myself. I got up and ripped the purple kimono she wore. She had a wrap around her breast area and I tore that off too and pulled off her panties. She laid before me naked and I was enjoying the view. I moved to her breast and started to suck but was careful not cut her with my fangs. She let out a soft moan and this stirred me. With my un-clawed hand I started to torture the other breast, needing it gently then twisting the nipple hard to cause slight pain. She gasped in surprise and her hand found its way in my hair and she started to tug at it lightly. 'More Sesshoamru more!'

Amaya:

His assault on my body was driving me crazy. My woman hood was moistening fast and I just wanted him to burry himself in me. I wanted more but all I could do was moan so I let him know through our connection. 'More, Sesshomru, more!' He did not listen to me. He just kept torturing my breasts with his hands and mouth. It was so good but man did I want him.

Sesshomaru:

Although she wanted me in her I was going to torture her for making me feel this sensation and also jealousy from earlier. I continued sucking on her breast moving from one to the other making them very sensitive. Then slowly, using my un-clawed hand I edged my way to her woman hood. I could smell the moistness coming from her and it smelled heavenly. My hands found her soft curls and then the entrance. I had felt a small appendage brush past my fingertips just before her entrance and decided to play with that too. I was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath then a slightly loud moan. She arched her back slightly and wrapped her hands around my back and tried to take my shit off. My clothing was in the way of skin on skin contact so I got up and quickly stripped. I got back on her and was really happy to feel her smooth skin on mine. My man hood was over joyed and I had to stop myself from slamming it all inside her. I went back to the sensitive appendage rubbing it with my index and middle finger. This must have pleased her because she started to rock with the movement of my fingers. A sensation flooded through her body and mines. This got me even harder. Her woman hood gushed juices and she parted her lips and arched her back. I captured her parted lips and inserted my two fingers insider her. She bit down on my bottom lip as I did this and I counterattacked by rubbing harder on the now very sensitive appendage with my thumb.