Baby Check-Up and Scars Revealed

-Izaya's POV

When I woke up I felt something VERY disturbing. Shizuo was still asleep so what could I do? Wake up Shizuo? But I didn't want to rely on him. Fine, I'll just stick it out. I'll get a rash but oh well. Going back to sleep was almost impossible so I decided to just lay there and wait till Shizuo woke up.

-Shizuo's POV

 The warm feeling of the sun made me want to go back to sleep. I didn't hear the baby so it was possible but I was hungry and needed to go take the baby to Shinra's for a check up. I got up and stretched. I quietly walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast. When I sat my omelets down on the table I decided to go check up on the baby. I saw him awake and curling up in the blanket. I smiled and picked him up.

"I bet you're hungry" I said carrying him back to the kitchen. I sat him down in his high-chair and went to get some baby food while I was thinking of a name for him. I couldn't keep calling him a him or the baby, I needed a name for him.

"Ah, I could call you Kinya" I said walking over to Kinya with the baby food. Kinya looked happy and cooed at me as I sat down and got ready to feed him and myself. Kinya seemed to take a liking to the banana flavoured baby food. He ate the whole thing though I didn't think he'll like the vegetables that I was gonna make him eat. I finished my omelet and prepared him some green beans. While I was walking back to the table I saw Kinya fidgeting around like something was wrong. A thought popped into my mind. He needs a diaper change. I better change him after I feed him this. As I thought he didn't like the vegetables but I got him to eat at least half the thing. I quickly changed him. He had a rash so I put some ointment on him to help the rash go away. I let Kinya play while I cleaned up. After that I headed out with Kinya to Shinra's house. When we got there Shinra was surprised to see I had a baby with me and immediately when to check up on him afraid I had injured him. 

-Shrina's POV

I don't think Shizuo would hurt the baby he called Kinya physically but mentally is another problem. I gave him a little physical check-up without taking his clothes off cause I didn't want to fight with redressing him. He seemed totally fine so I let Shizuo take him back home.

-Izaya's POV

While Shinra was checking me out I kept making sure he didn't take my clothes off. I noticed while Shizuo was changing me, the scars on my wrist didn't go away even while I was a baby. He already knew about me cutting but he would tell Shizuo before finding out I was me and when Shizuo found out who I was he would probably ask me questions about why I did what I did. Truthfully I didn't want them to know it was me that was the baby. What would they say? The great Izaya Orihara is now a weakling at the mercy of everyone. Disgraceful absolutely disgraceful.

-Shizuo's POV

Shinra let me take Kiya home with me after the check-up. I figured I'd hive him a bath when we got back. We were close to my house already so it didn't take long to get back and when we did I let Kinya play while I ran the bath water.

-Izaya's POV

I was playing with a stuff bear when I heard running water coming from the bathroom. Was Shizuo taking a bath? Was he dumb enough to leave a 9 month old baby out here alone? No, he's not that stupid so, he must be giving me a bath. I froze and stopped playing with the bear. Oh god no, he would see the scars. Maybe he's dense enough to not notice. I started playing with the bear again while mentally freaking out. After a could of minutes the water stopped and I heard footsteps walk into the room. I held the bear and turned around to see Shizuo walk towards me. Shit, he's gonna see the scars. Shizuo picked me up and put the bear down on the couch. He carried me into the bathroom and quickly undressed me. You could tell he was trying really hard to be gentle but he wasn't succeeding to well. He proceeded to gently lower me into the water. It was scorching hot and I flinched, pulling my legs up out of the water the best I could.

"Sorry, is it to hot?" Shizuo asked pulling me out and away from the bath. He quickly ran some cold water and put me  back in the bath. He gave me some toys to play with while he washed my hair. When he went to wash my body I threw a fit and started started crying. He didn't get what I was crying about at all. As soon as the soap touched the scars on my wrist and arms I screamed even louder. As he started scrubbing my arms to clean them I started crying for real. He saw the scars when he washed my arms off. We both were horrified but for different reasons He washed me off and quickly dressed me. We rushed to Shinra's place to get looked at I guess. It was all over for me. I just knew it.

-Shizuo's POV

He has scars on his wrist. Where they my doing? I was responsible for inuring Kinya? Oh my god, the flea was right, I am a monster. I burst into Shinra's house.

"Shizuo-kun? What are you doing here?" Shinra asked me walking over to me seeing Kinya in my arms.

"Kinya.......injured........help" I panted as Shinra took Kinya and walked into a separate room. I sat on the couch as Celty brought me a glass of tea. I drank the tea not even caring that it wasn't milk.

-Shinra's POV

I took the baby Shizuo named Kinya and stripped him. I looked for any injuries. I didn't find any till I got to the arms. My mouth gapped open and I dropped his arm. Based on the scabbing and how it was across the road and down the road it was NO accident. This was suicide attempt. But this baby was 9 months old. How on Earth did he get those scars? Did someone else do this to him?

"SHIZUO-KUN!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Shizuo burst through the door not a second later.
"Tell me everything, where you found him, everything up till you brought him here now" I demanded.

-One story later (still Shinra's POV)

His parents could have done it to him since they didn't seem to care to much about him. I hated the thought of people harming a little baby. Those cut patterns and placings look familiar though. The only one I knew that was suicidal was Izaya. My eyes shot wide and I looked at Kinya. He cooed and looked innocently at me. I had sent Shizuo away so I talked quietly knowing he was listening at the door.

"Izaya?" I asked. Was Kinya really Izaya?

OKAY thats the end of this chapter hope you enjoyed it. I will not update tomorrow or likely the rest of the week since I'm going to be working on the next chapters for this fanfic and my other one. My mind has been blown and I really don't know how to thank you all. For my Shizaya fanfic in just less then a year I've reached 1.8k readers and for this fanfic in just barely 6 months I've already reached 1.1k readers. For me this is just mind blowing since I have very little self confidence and think I suck at writing. So thank you all for reading and as long as there is at least one person out there that wants me to continue updating and writing my stories I'll continue writing. ANYWAY thank you all soo much for reading my fanfics and I'll see you in the next one BAII BAII!!!!!

 ̿̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿