Us

Me and Calum have now been dating for two weeks and it's been great. It's been endless smiling and laughing and just having a good time. The best part about us is the fact that we never have a dull moment, there is always something to talk about. I really love dating Calum and his friends told me he never stops talking about me and when I heard that I blushed like crazy.

***Calum's POV***
Zoe and I have now been dating for two weeks and I couldn't be happier. I have never felt his way about a girl before and it's so unreal. She is beautiful, loyal, smart and so much more. I love Zoe and I want her to be mine forever. I already know she is the one.

***Zoe's POV***
Calum texted me before I went to bed last night and told me that he wants me to come over to his house this weekend, so of course without any hesitation I said yes. It was Friday and tomorrow was Saturday and he told me he wants me to meet his family. When he told me that I was a little nervous because I get weird when it comes to meeting new people. Right while I was spacing out Calum texted me.

Calum:
Hey beautiful, I'm so excited for tomorrow.

Zoe:
Awww, I'm so excited for tomorrow too! But I'm also a little nervous.

Calum:
Don't be babe my family is really nice and welcoming you'll fit right in.

Zoe:
Ok, if you say so :).

Calum:
I love you Zoe.

Zoe:
I love you too Cal, I'm going to sleep I'll text you in the morning.

Calum:
Okay, goodnight babe.

I clicked off my phone screen smiling like an idiot and went to sleep.