Bussiness meeting

Start from the beginning

I look over an see Quan rap too this his song cause it reminds me of us, we pulled up to the trap and I just got an strange feeling so I grab my 38' an extra clip just to be safe. I turn to quan and told him to do the same he looked and asked

Why I need this?

Cause I have an strange feeling

Enough said he grab his 45' an extra clip. We get out walked to the door, I see somebody open the door we walked in, everybody was just looking at us and that when I got that feeling again. We walked into this back room and I sit down.

Quan p.o.v.
I was sitting next to Star with my gun on my lap just in case these nigga try something, an few minutes I see faith walk out he was the dude I talked to about clicking up with the south side gang and take over the city. I stood up to greet him, he shook my hand and we started talking business.

So like i told you early I wanted to click up with y'all to start selling out east and y'all can sell up here. He said

That cool long as ya niggas don't get out of line or try to take over our shit ya feel me. Quan said.

We shook hands to make it official and then we all walked out I got in my car, pulled off I looked at Star she was quite so I asked her

You good shawty?

Yeah I'm good its just we need to be careful doing business with them cause they just look like some snakes.

I'm have Cameron do some research on these niggas.

Okay drop me off at my momma crib

Ight

We pulled up to her mamma crib she kissed me and got out, I went to Cameron crib to chill. I get there and park I walked up to the door knocked an few minutes his baby mama come open the door.

Is cam here. I asked

Yeah he in the back. She said

I walked through and went to the back room where can was smoking I tapped that nigga and he damn near jumped off the couch.

Damn ya scary ass nigga. I said laughing

Fuck you quan. He spit back

Yeah Ight but I need some info about somebody. I said hitting the blunt

Who? He asked

Some nigga name faith from the south side.

Ight I'm finna work on it he said hitting the blunt and passing it back to me.

Faith p.o.v.

That nigga really think I trust him naw I was taught never trust anybody so I have my people keep an close eye on them until I kill him and her then take over they shit. I walked back into my office and sit down, I was doing some research on that nigga quan and he got shit on lock out east but I need that side of town cause it a lot of money out there and if I have to go through him to get it then I'm handle business. I called one of my hit man to follow them and report back to me, if I was going to take over the city I need that nigga gone not to worried bout his bitch cause she don't seem like an problem for now. I roll up an blunt and chilled, until later tonight i was having an party at my club.

Cameron p.o.v.
I started doing my research on that nigga faith, this nigga got money and he the king pin of the south side gang but as I continued to look I see that he also own an club and that nigga really don't trust him. I called quan

Yo don't trust dude ass bro. I said

Trust who cam. He asked

That nigga faith he an snake and an dirty motherfucker I said

Enough said

Quan p.o.v.

Damn I see I'm have to kill that nigga faith before he think about killing me, I called Star phone but she didn't answer I left her an voicemail. I went to the trap an grab some more weed cause I had somebody that wanted an 3.5, I get to my trap and some just didn't feel rite so I grab my gun out the glover department and went in. I turned on the lights to see the place was empty, I continued to walk thru and all my weed gone now I'm pissed off.

Who the fuck would think to rob me out of all people me tho I pulled out my iPhone and called Star

Hello she answered.

Where you at? I asked

On my way to Kay house why?

Somebody broke into my trap and took everything. I said

What the fuck you mean. She asked with an attitude

Star they took all the money and weed

Ight calm down here I come she said hanging up an few minutes later she walked in the door, she walked in my office as I was watching the security camera. She tapped me and I looked up, so these nigga want to steal from me right I'm show them why I'm not the one to fuck with.

Star p.o.v.

I get to the trap and walk to quan office he was sitting there looking at the camera's, I watched every person that was in there and I seen somebody I know I tapped quan and pointed to king. King was that nigga right hand man from the south side, I looked at quan and said.

What you want me to do?

Find that nigga and bring him to me now. He yelled with angry

I left and went to Kay house, she been my friend since elementary school. She was part of the south side gang but that didn't stop us from been cool, I pulled up at her crib got out and walked to the door I knocked and waited for somebody to come open the door. She open it and jumped into my arms like she was happy to see me I said

Bitch get off me damn.

Whatever. She said as we walked in the house, I sat on the couch she was telling me about this party the south side was having she wanted me to come but I didn't feel comfortable been at an opp party. She begged me until I said yeah, we went to the mall an shopped for our outfit I walked into forever 21. I brought this purple and white true religion outfit with the new purple and white Jordan's, she brought the same thing we left the mall and went back to her crib to get ready for the party.

Kay p.o.v.

I can't believe I got my bitch here with me I mean we haven't seen each other since graduation, so we going to turn up tonight at this party I just hope don't nobody know she from the east side gang cause if that its going to be an problem. It's time for the party and we getting ready I did my hair into an bun and pinned it up, I put on my clothes and waited for star to get ready she was taking all day. I went to knock on the bathroom door and then she walked out looking bad as hell. We went to get in her car and pulled off, I turned on the radio and work by rihanna and drake was on I started to sing with them.

Star p.o.v.

I was on my way to this party with Kay and she was singing work but she really didn't know the song I was laughing but not letting her see me, we pulled up to the house where the party going to be and we can hear the music from out here. We get out the car and walked to the door I pray that don't nobody here know I'm from the east side but if shit do go down I got my gun in this bitch and I'm kill me a mf if they try me.