Double decker fight

Adrianna pov

I can not believe Imhotep is alive again and Anck su namun was the one that did it.
"Achilles is that my sword you got me for our anniversary?" I asked pointing to the familiar sword I have yet to use.

Achilles looked at the one I was talking about and nodded with a smile. "I brought it along just in case you needed it." He told me taking it out the holster and giving it to me.
Great now I have a machine gun and a sword. This should be fun.
"You got my back?" Achilles asked
"As long as you have mine." I smiled getting ready for this fight.
"Adrianna do you even-" I heard Terrence about to ask. Why is he here?
The widow busted and a mummy flew in with it claws raised the strike me- wait mummies don't have claws.
"Achilles dunk!" I warned dunking myself before coming back up and slicing the undeads arm off then it's head.
"You know killing the undead is a great workout if you weren't fighting for your life!" I spat out taking on another mummy.
Suddenly I was picked up and swung around deheading two mummies at once. I looked up at Achilles who only glanced at me and going back to fighting his mummy.

I was so into fight mode I didn't even notice that Evie was shooting at mummies or that Achilles and  Ardeth got injured. Once the bus stop I fell against Achilles tiered.
"Let me see the wound." I ordered turning to face Achilles who didn't show no signs of pain.

"I'm fine for now." He tells me pulling me in a hug.
"Well I have to see how bad it is! It could get infected and your condition could get worse." I pointed out as he tighten his grip on me.

"Achilles!" I laughed as he Barrie's his face in the crook of my neck.
Looking up I was met with a scowling look and a empty one from Terrence and his nephew.
"No pain is forever." Achilles said pulling away from me slightly to look at me.
"Yep,I know this." I told him (Rihanna:Hard)
"But I have to know how bad the wound is. And I'm not going to argue with you about your health Achilles." I added pulling away from the hug.
Achilles let out a sigh just as Rick came back from the second floor of the bus.
"Is everyone okay?" Rick asked just was I opened Achilles shirt.
"Bruises and such not really wounded." Achilles said smirking up at me when I seen that the wound wasn't so bad.
"I'm good Rick!" I called put playfully glaring down at Achilles.
"Kiss it better?" Achilles asked jokingly. I leaned in hovering my lips over his.
"You can just man up." I snickered. Achilles smiled up at me his eyes gleaming with love and happiness.

"This was my first bus ride." Terrence and Ardeth both said at the same time.

I got off of Achilles and sat next to him.
"So sorry to hear about that." Jonathan said sarcastically.
"I'm going to go get air." Alex said probably bothered with his parents kissing.
"So was fighting your first mummies fun?" I asked sarcastically at Achilles.
"From killing Ajax, to taking a whole beach, from killing Prince pf Troy and from sneaking into Troy and into this life with similar things I'm going to have to say yes." Achilles answer.

"What are we going to do about Imhotep now?" Rick asked plopping down with Evie on his lap.

"He's going to be after the bracelet-"

"And we just let Alex out of our sight!" I yelled getting up and running out of the bus just as 'Loch-nah grabbed Alex.

"They got Alex!" I informed everyone as I stated fighting men that was walking up to me.

"Alex!" Evie yelled getting off the bus.
I seen Rick run after the car as Achilles Terrence and Adreth help me fight off the men.

When they were on the ground either unconscious or dead I went to go check on my brother who was walking back.

"I failed at being a father." Rick mumbled walking past me.
"What?" I asked turning and going after him.
"Rick you didn't fail at being a father! I would've kicked your ass if you need! Listen to me Rick this isn't the time to be sad and down in the dumps! Alex looks up to you. You want to know why Rick?" I asked getting infront of him.
Rick stopped walking and looked me in the eye.
"Tell me Adrianna,why?" He asked with a little anger but I let it slid since his son did just get kidnapped.
"You never give up or quit! You put your heart and soul into whatever you do and you fight even if you was on the loosing side. Rick I know when Alex looks at you he sees a strong man that he hopes to be like. If you give up now just to cry about this Rick then you have failed as a father and a man." I told him making him lift your head up.
"And you'll also fail at being my role model and older brother ." I added giving him a hug.
"And you will have failed at being my best friend" Achilles added walking up to us and patting ricks back.
"And you'll fail at being my husband." Evie added joining me and Ricks hug.

"There is this saying. Every man falls down in life; It will take a strong woman to help him back up. By god you are lucky to have two." Jonathan says walking up to us giving us a sad smile.

Well now we have to save Alex before destroying Imhotep...again.

Authors note: comments

Question

Adrianna: Do you mean the date or the actual time? Well I would just tell you both! I was born November 7 at 1:30 in the Afternoon! Yep I'm a Scorpio👸!!! Ask me or my family more questions!!!