Adrien's Mother

THEORY FOR ADRIEN'S MOTHER BEING A FORMER MIRACULOUS HOLDER OF THE PEACOCK MIRACULOUS IS SEMI-CONFIRMED !!

OK calming down now ...

In the beginning of the season we knew next to nothing about Adrien's mother.

She was a total mystery to us all. All we knew about her was that in one of Adrien's webisodes confirmed that she seemed to have disappeared, leaving Gabriel Agreste a changed man.

There are theories that Mrs. Agreste was a former miraculous wielder and disappeared while on a mission

( May have previously owned peacock miraculous but Gabriel has it #Gabrielknowssomething )

Think about it. Peacocks are blue. She is shown in the portrait and in the picture of her at 17 on Adrien's computer screen wearing blue. See what I mean ?

Another theory video made by MeliZbeauty came back into mind when writing this.

It's clear to me now that Gabriel Agreste obviously loved Adrien and his mother and maybe part of the reason why I think he distances himself from his son is because Adrien reminds him too much of his lost wife.

And there's another thing that's been bothering me. If someone else did love Adrien's mom and that she and Gabriel were in an arranged marriage could that person have possibly kidnapped her ? It could be possible but then again I could be wrong ...

... Maybe after Mrs. Agreste disappeared Gabriel feared that Adrien would meet his mother's fate and kept him at home to keep him safe.

Well that's all ( for now ). See ya !!

~ HaosRulez101