The Wedding Officiant tells us to read our written vows to each other

The Wedding Officiant tells us to read our written vows to each other. Melrose takes my hands in hers and takes a deep breath.

"Jade Kiana Lewis, I never in my life met a more beautiful, talented, crazy,  fierce, loving,  funny, oreo-eating, and strong woman. Before you there were other girls but they never filled me up in such a way that made me overflow with joy, you are my happiness. You drive me crazy sometimes but you make me sane. I've become more patient, understanding, and forgiving because of you. I promise to be there when life and love gets hard and to always protect you. I promise that you can always count on  me. I promise from this point to always respect you. You taught me that love is worth fighting for and I never ever want to stop fighting with you and for you. You are my best friend, soul mate, and energy. I am going to be the luckiest person alive to be able to call you my wife. I love you." Tears roll down Melrose cheeks.

"Melrose Monica Williams, we couldn't have met in a more unconventional way but like you said, the world works like that. If someone were to tell me a year ago that this would be my life, I would've told them that they were crazy. However, crazy is my new normal and crazy is our love. It was always a dream of mine to someday get married, pure luck to find someone to love me like you do but this, this here though, is magic. I am extremely blessed to have someone who is loyal, forgiving, loving, intelligent, sexy as a million fucks, and knows how to make your toes curl with just one lick. I promise that when things get challenging, I will be your rock. I promise that instead of arguing, we'll sit down and talk. I promise to always be faithful. You are also my best friend, soul mate, and energy but you're also my ride or die and without you, I'm incomplete. I love you." I say.

Wedding Officiant: "Do you Melrose Monica Williams , take Jade Kiana Lewis to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Melrose puts a bigger more expensive ring on my finger.

  Wedding Officiant: "Do you Jade Kiana Lewis , take Melrose Monica Lewis to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"  

"I do." I put a matching wedding ring on Melrose's finger.

 Wedding Officiant: "And now, by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

Me and Melrose share a long passionate kiss. Melrose carries me and the twins off of the beach into a limo that take us back to our hotel. When we get into our suite, there are wedding decorations everywhere and a wedding cake, made out of oreos! Jaden and Malaya look excited about it too.

 When we get into our suite, there are wedding decorations everywhere and a wedding cake, made out of oreos! Jaden and Malaya look excited about it too