There was a knock on the window that pulled us apart quickly, I squeaked and bumped up against the wheel which made me honk the horn and let it out a small scream.

"Just fucking wait until we get to the cottage." Dallas whispered into my ear as he nibbled only my earlobe, which made me turn an even darker shade of red. I quickly went back into my seat as the others pilled in.

"That was hot." Jupiter said, as she put on her seatbelt.

"Oh shut up." Dallas sighed.

Veilles laughed, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Maybe you and Dallas can join Rin and I." He winked, my almost boyfriend (hopefully) glares at him harshly. Rin blushed harshly.

Lily bursted out into laughed as she must've seen the look on my face. "Y-Your face, oh my gosh."

I turned away and buried my face in my hands before leaning my head on the window and looking outside.

The drivers hand took mine in his and gave it a gentle squeeze. I returned it and closed my eyes, feeling a little tired.

*

"You're so fucking pathetic." It was Dallas but why was he saying that to me?

"I don't understand.." My heart hurt, my stomach churned.

He let out a sarcastic laugh. "Seriously? You're going blind and you really think that I'm going to stay with something like you? You're going to be such an annoyance."

Something..

"Please don't say that.." I felt the tears running down my face.

"I agree with Dallas, Noah. You're going to be just like our mother. You're going to be such a handful and a disgrace. You're going to be in everyone's way." Nev..

"I can't afford treatments. I'm paying for your brothers college and that's already a lot. Besides, he's the oldest which means that he's more important." Dad..

"Yea, I can't hangout with you anymore. With you going blind, I have no time for you." Nate..

All of a sudden it got dark and cold, my body shivering against the change of temperature with my lips chattering. My eyes were open but I couldn't see a thing.

I'm scared. What do I do?

I took a step. A step that lead me to falling. I screamed as I fell, I kept on falling and it felt endless. My lungs gave out and I silently cried, my heart squeezing painfully.

I'm alone.

*

"-ah. Noah. Noah!" I gasped as I jumped up, my eyes opening. I looked around everywhere but I couldn't see a thing.

What's happening? Where am I? I'm scared. I was shaking, that I know. My heart feels like it's racing uncontrollably. Breathing? What's breathing?

Why is it so cold? But why am I sweating? Why am I thinking so much? I felt something digging into my arms but I don't what's causing the pain.

I hear voices around me but I can't make out any words.

I feel so heavy yet light at the same time. I don't know what's going on anymore. What's happening to me?

"-ah..-t's okay.."

I know for a fact that I was crying but why? Why is all of this happening to me? I'm alone but I don't feel so alone. I feel crowded and I don't like that. Air, I need air. I need space.

Slowly, Dallas' face appeared in front of me. My eyes locked onto his, my chest was rising at a fast pace. I could vaguely see the others around us.

I opened my mouth to try and speak, to try and say his name but nothing left my mouth. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and stroked them with his thumbs, resting his forehead against mine.

"It's okay, baby." He kissed my nose. "You're okay. I'm right here." I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder.

I don't know how long it took before I finally caught my breath and calmed down. Slowly, I pulled away from Dallas and looked down in embarrassment.

"Are you okay?" I could hear the concern in his voice. I nodded. "I didn't know that you get panic attacks."

He's going to leave me..

"But I'll be there for every single one of them. At least I'll try."

I felt the tears gather in my eyes. "I've never had one before." I whispered. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." His finger made it's way under my chin so I can look at him properly, his mesmerizing blue eyes gazing into my own. "I'm here for you okay? No matter what I always will be. I like you and you know that. I don't plan on you leaving you."

I could only nod.

He moved away so I can get myself out of the car. My knees buckled and he quickly caught me, his arms snaking around my waist. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." We slowly made our way inside and instantly the small conversation that was started inside slowly came to a stop once we entered.

I was quickly pulled into a hug, almost losing my balance. "Oh my goodness, you're okay. I was so worried!" Jupiter buried her face in my neck, her arms tightening around me. "I get panic attacks as well, so if you ever need me I'll be there. If you need to talk to someone, I'm also there. Even when you're bored as fuck, I'll be there as well."

I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Jupiter, love, leave him be for a bit? Let him go rest." She slowly pulled away as she listened to her boyfriend.

I could see my vision blurring a bit which made my eyes water slightly. There were a few black spots and my heart started beating rapidly against my chest.

I rushed away from the group and rushed up the stairs, only to miss a step. I gasped as I felt myself start to fall but didn't as someone scooped me into their arms. "I'm about to never let you go near stairs again."

"S-Sorry.." I'm such an idiot. I'm such an..annoyance.

Dallas walked into a large room and put me on the bed. He stripped off my clothes, leaving my briefs on. "Rest, okay?"

I nodded.

"I'll come get you once dinner is made."

I nodded.

"Are you okay?" His hand running down my face.

I closed my eyes and nodded. I took his hand and gently kissed it before laying down.

I'm such an annoyance.
***********************************
A/N: My poor baby. </3

How do you think Dallas is going to find out that Noah is going blind? Let me know, I'm curious.

Please vote and comment!<3