Chapter 16 - Dreaming

Start from the beginning

Bakit ba kasi ang bilis ko manghina... di ko na alam ang gagawin ko..

JASMINE: Halika na Ate kain na tayo

RHIAN: Ahhh sige...sige kakain na...

Lumabas kami sa tent... at nakita kong nag stretching si Ms. Georgina at Ms. Bianca... asan kaya si Glaiza...

BIANCA: Hi Rhian... Hi Jasmine

GEORGINA: Good morning Rhian... Good Morning Jasmine...

RHIAN: Hi..

Palingon lingon ako kung asan sya...

JASMINE: Hello...ahh Ate punta muna ako sa mesa handa ako ng pagkain...

RHIAN: Ahh...sige...

BIANCA: Your looking for her ... noh

RHIAN: Uhhh Huh?

GEORGINA: Well nasa loob sya...pumasok ka na... Bianca ...handa na rin tayo ng makakain..

BIANCA: Ok...enjoy... Rhian... Im sure you will eyes will feast on what you are about to see

Di ko maintindihan si Ms. Bianca pero pumasok na ako...

Pag pasok ko laglag ang panga ko sa nakikita ko ngayon... Shit... My innocent eyes...ayy di na pala...

Glaiza is lying down in a white blanket...fully naked.. natatakpan lang ang private nya sa baba...but then ...she looks like a Lustful Goddess right now...

With her hands ... lying above her head... her eyes are close...her slightly open mouth...that is tempting to kiss... her perfect breast... and abs lingering to the white cloth... her curves are stunning...

This is not a human...this is a perfect creation...

I almost drool ...with this image... napalunok akong lumapit... How can she sleep like this... she's letting her guard down... hahawakan ko sana ang mukha nya ng bigla syang gumalaw

Hinila nya ang kamay ko and flip me under her...she's on top of me now... her legs are between my thighs again...

GLAIZA; I told you don't attack me ...when I'm sleeping...

RHIAN: Ahhhh...Glaiza... ahhhnnnnnnnnn...

She pressed her legs against me... gosh... she's giving me shiver again... ohhh shit...

RHIAN: Sor...ry...kung...na...is...tor..bo...ki...ta... kasi... I'm...just here...to see kung...gising ka na...para maka...kain na tayo...

GLAIZA: Sorry Rhian...but no need to go out... your already...here... you can serve as my breakfast...

RHIAN; Huh...what...ahnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

She started kissing my neck... bigla syang may kinuha sa maliit na fridge... it was whip cream...and cherries...

RHIAN: What is that...

GLAIZA: I'm serving a famous dessert...

RHIAN: Huh...ano

GLAIZA: With you in the menu...

She undressed me...and started rubbing whip cream on my body...specially on the nipples... down to my tummy...

I saw her licked her lips...and Fuck... that was sexy...