Chapter 15 - Burning

Magsimula sa umpisa

Shit I'm starting to get wet...ganito ko ba sya namiss.... Yes...I admit it... she gave me shivers and only her can give me this feeling...

RHIAN: For pete's sake... Glaiza touch me now.. I'm begging you...

GLAIZA: Ohhh your don't remember patience again... I will touch you...

RHIAN; Ohh come on please... ahnn...

GLAIZA: If you would tell me the things that you want me to do to you...

RHIAN: Huh? What...

GLAIZA: Come on...Im wating Rhian... tell me the things you desire...

RHIAN: I want ...to ...I want to...

GLAIZA: Give me the juicy details....

RHIAN: I want to feel your lips next to mine... to play with your tongue as we explore each others mouth... I want you to suck me on my skin ...specially on the neck to my breast... and suck my nipples ... and lick it hard and fast...I want to feel you inside me... to swirl your fingers inside my pussy... to be corrupted by your presence ... Glaiza... for crying out loud....fuck me... and violate my innocence.. I want you...and I want you now...!!!

GLAIZA: That sounds...burning... I will grant your wish...

RHIAN; Huh..nmmmmmmmm....

She kissed my lips and started licking me inside my mouth... My body hanging on the stones...with my hands tied apart... this is even greater torture but my body is wanting more... wanting her touch... she started to get wetter down there...

GLAIZA: I think your even near for your climax even though we haven't done much... how lewd...

RHIAN: stop talking...ahnnnnnnnnnn...

She sucked my skin on the nape...thru my neck... and slowly bite some of it... my mouth wide open as she savor me in that position...My nipples were hard and erected...feeling all the pleasure from Glaiza's touch...she finally had her mouth on my nipples ...

She started licking and sucking...I gasped...as she licked me rougher and faster... her tongue made my body tremble...my knees are weak...I nearly running out of strength to stand....

RHIAN: I want to cling on to you Glaiza...

GLAIZA: No you wont...

RHIAN: Why...ahnnnnnnnnnnn...

Before I could even react she ..slip her fingers inside... me... my breath was stocked... because of the impulse she gave me...She began pounding me hard...as she licks my nipples... She continued her movements...deeper and faster...I was almost out of breath... she was breaking me apart...

RHIAN; Ohhh fuck...Glaiza... more...ahnnnnnnnnnnnn...

My hands are tied...but I got to get a grip...I couldn't stand anymore..I'm quivering and shaking ... The rope is supporting my body... because of this intensity...swirling her fingers and thrusting it deep inside me... this makes me crazy...

GLAIZA: Get ready to cum Rhian...

She moved down and started to lick my cl*t... it was a bliss... it made me squirt... I'm already at my limit... I'm about to cum.. she bites my pussy... and lick it rough...as she pound her fingers inside...me...

RHIAN: Hah...hah...hah...I'm cumming ...GLaiza..ahnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

With the movements of her tongue and the poking of her fingers I had my climax... and the vines on my left hand was cut... I was catching my breath...feeling the pleasure and pain of having Glaiza touch me...

GLAIZA: Your ...delicious...

RHIAN: Hah...hah...hah...hah...

GLAIZA: Are you tired...?

RHIAN; Huh... of course I am... you touched me that much... and I hardly catch my breath

GLAIZA: Sorry Rhian... its nothing much... coz we're not done yet...

RHIAN; Huh what...?

She untied the vines on me...and flip me around... she was on my back... she sucked my neck... and slide her fingers on my pussy... as she grab my hips ...

I nearly supported my body so I hold on to the stones of the cave... She quickened her fingers...and continued thrusting it in and out...she made me forget that we're in a cave ... that any moment somebody would show up...but my desire was enormous...my moan was spreading in the cave... I'm going crazy... She rolled her fingers inside me...

I clenched my lips to prevent my voice... but I couldn't help it...

RHIAN: I'm cumming Glaiza...ahnnnnnnnnnnn...

She continued poking me...this time she carried me and lay me down... I embraced her and clinged to her shoulders...her fingers are still inside of me...I felt the dripping juices...that came out on my orgasm... I whimpered and screamed... My body was trembling ...lost in the midst of seduction...

She removed her fingers and licked me gently on my pussy...she moved up...and started caressing my hair...her breath giving me comfort..as she kissed my forehead..

Nahiga kaming dalawa sa mga damit namin...

GLAIZA: Don't ever leave without asking my permission... coz I will fuck you whenever or wherever I want...

RHIAN; Glaiza...Bakit...ganito ka...why did you come here just to tell me this...? Ano nsmsn kunh umslid ako..is that a big deal...tell me..

GLAIZA: I'm just telling you that you can never leave... you will only let go of me if I say so...

RHIAN: Then if your asking me to stay with you...why don't we...

GLAIZA: Shut it... I don't do relationships Rhian... I don't do labels of lovey dovey ambiance... I'm not Romeo...and I'm not a Prince Charming either... Would you prefer some boring girlfriend thing than exciting exhibition of your desire...

RHIAN: I still don't understand...

GLAIZA: You will soon understand .... Just stay then I will give you your sexual desires... you need me ...and I need you...that's enough...no need for labels... leave once I say so...

She buried me on her chest... ano nga ba talaga...

Kaya ko bang ipagpatuloy ang ganito...

Kaya ba ng puso ko maging manhid at patuloy lang itago ang nararamdaman ko

Am I really getting something... or mas lalo ko lang inilalayo ang pag asang mahalin mo rin ako...

I want you not only for this... I want the whole you...

#a?M