Twø: last nights alive?

(WARNING: Mentions of self harm may trigger some, sorry guys)
———
After a half an hour of watching the tears fall, he began to feel the pills work. But he knew the headache would be back soon, and the side effects would start to set in.

He felt like vomiting, so he crouched on the floor in front of the toilet and held his hand tightly on his mouth. He couldn't do this now, he was too week and probably would faint if he did, so he swallowed a few times and got up and walked back to his bed.

The door bell rang once his head hit the pillow, he knew it was his parents and Jay coming back from bowling so he didn't get up to get the door.

THE NEXT DAY

After lunch his family left him again, the headache hadn't come back yet, but the voices did, and this time he didn't have to close his eyes to hear them.

They whispered dark things to him.
They echoed in his brain.
They drove him insane.
They caused so much pain.

Tyler walked to the bathroom again, he looked in the mirror and the first thing he thought was fat. Ugly. Stupid. Worthless. He thought he deserved pain and death...

...and sadly, those where his plans for today.

He began to scratch at his neck, faster and faster until he couldn't stop himself. He just couldn't take his hands away, like an invisible force wouldn't let him.

Blurryface.

A deep voice whispered. That's the first time he ever heard that name but it seemed so familiar.

He reached at the cabinet under the sink and took a razor out of small basket behind a bag of toilet paper rolls. He never actually cut himself before, but he felt it was time he did.

Squeezing his eyes shut before letting the blade rest on his wrist, then sliding it across leaving a large bloody slash.

And he did it again. And then 7 more times. 9 thick lines, some over lapping others.

And it hurt so much but felt so right. Tyler didn't deserve all this pain. He was a great person actually. To bad he couldn't see that.

He rolled down his sleeve so the cuts came across unnoticed, and fell to the ground trying desperately not to start crying, to bad.

A horrible scream left his throat. Followed by loud sobs and fits of coughing, he slammed his fist against the tiled floor multiple times. On and on the tears never seemed to stop till hours later when he'd finally made up his mind. Suicide.
———
This is so sad I'm actually crying it seems a little rushed sorry but maybe soon things will get better. The story isn't so great so far but I'm improving, it's also a bit longer of a chapter too. Goodnight guys, next chapter will be up tomorrow or Thursday.