take my hand + fanfic!

A little wip of a rather demonic Maria.

(When you're actually proud of anatomy for once OMG)

Also, one an unrelated note I've been kinda getting in the the (don't hate me OMG) one direction fandom a little more. I think they're really sweet and amazing ppl I've just been hesitant to tell u guys cuz every1 hates them so much. I don't rly get it but anyway...I wrote a little fanfic I'm so proud omg ☺️☺️

It was like Septemberish and rly hot out and my cuzin dragged me to a 1d concert. (But u kno I hate them cause I'm cool nd stuff) I listened to there crap nd it sux.
     "Omg rnt they amazing? !! <3" my causin shouted.
     "Ye ok no," I muttered, slightly entranced by their lovely voices. Omg they were so posh omg XD.
     "I got backstage passes isn't that gr8," she squeaked.
     "No I h8 them, I said.
     "#whatevs" she spat at me, flipping her blond hair. I brushed brought my ugly but shimmering and glowng brown hair.
     We went back after the concert nd my cousin started to make out w/ them all and I was like ew and they said hey rnt you happy to see us.
     "No lol I don't like u."
     "No you do, you kno u do," that one with the stupid hair said.
      "No rly I don't like you."
      "Yes u do."
      "Ur right. I don't dislike u."
      His mothertrucking green orbs floating out of his mothertrucking face.
     "I h8 u."
     The band gasped.
     "4ever?" one whispered.
     "No," I said flipping my hair. "5ever."

The end.

Just so we're clear, the above parts were 100% false and my long lasting dislike for them remains. (I was having a massive cringe attack the whole time writing it)

Also, if you like this band, no hate towards you, I don't care what you like but I had to I'm sorry bbys.

As them say in fanfics, ily.