daddy

tyler lays out all his lingerie on the bed in front of him, waiting for his boyfriend josh, to come home from work.

you see, tyler and josh were never into vanilla sex, tyler always got a rush from roleplay being a very key part in sexual activities. he had always prefered the daddy kink with his boyfriend josh.

tyler wades through his lace sets and finally decides on the red trimmed black panties and garter set. on top he puts on a black dress and finishes the look off with black pumps.

tyler cooked dinner for him and josh because its their two year anniversary today. and tyler wants to make it special for the both of us.

as tyler walks down the stairs, slowly, careful not to trip since he isnt the best person alive at walking in heels, he heres josh pull up he driveway and tyler makes sure everything is set up and he sits down at the opposite end of rhe table so josh wont know hes wearing a dress tonight.

tyler hears josh stick the key in the doorknob and unlock the door, "tyler?" josh calls out while turning around and locking the door.

just then josh notices the little rose petals leading to the dining room and finally sees tyler sitting there with a fresh dinner in front of him.

"hey baby." tyler tells josh and gestures for him to sit down.

as josh sits down, tyler picks up the glass of red wine in front of him and holds it up and josh does the same.

"to our two years together. may there be many more." tyler clinks their glasses together and takes a sip, letting the liquid go down his throat.

"i love you so much, tyler."

"i love you too, josh." and with that they start to eat but then tyler excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

tylers stands up at this is the first time josh sees what tyler is wearing and stops eating.

as tyler walks off, his heels clacking against the hardwood floor, josh sits there stunned with his cock straining against his pants.

tyler knows josh wouldve been turned on so instead of going to the bathroom he decides to wait for josh to come up and find tyler himself.

after about 5 minutes, josh finds himself going up the stairs and to check up on tyler.

tyler hears joshs footsteps coming down the hallway and he straightens out his dress and makes sure any sight of his pantie and garter set is not on show for josh. not yet, at least.

as josh walks into the room, he has an almost primal look on his face. when josh finally closes the space between them, he leans down and rests his hands on tylers hips and sucks on tylers skin when his jaw meets his ear.

"you love giving daddy trouble, huh princess?"

"y-yes i do." tyler obediently answers.

"well you know what daddy does to people like you? he punishes them."

"j-josh.." tyler mutters, leaning forward slightly.

"is this what you wanted? for daddy to punish you? what a slut. such a slut for daddy, arent you baby boy?"

"only for d-daddy." tyler closes his eyes.

"what do you want daddy to do?"

"touch me, pl-please."

josh pushes tyler onto the bed, and continues to suck on that place as he was before but spread his love bites all over.

tyler supresses a moan but then josh sucks even harder, taking some of the skin in between his teeth and bites down, and tyler emits an almost porn like moan.