I literally skipped down the road till I found a taxi.I got in,giving him the directions to the flat.

      When I arrived,I gave him the money and quickly hopped outside the car.I walked in the building and took the elevator,counting the seconds left till I can tell Harry.

   I walked out of the elevator when it reached our floor,unlocking the door to the apartment.I heard some noises as I stepped in.Harry was sitting in the living room,playing some game on the Xbox.I shook my head as I walked up to him.

    My whole acting session was over.I started jumping up and down,squealing.Harry turned to look at me.Confused,he put the controller on a table next to him and turned around to look at me.

    "SO,TODAY I MET AVRIL AND SHE TOOK MY NUMBER!",I shouted in his face.

************

       After I told him everything that happened,my phone buzzed next to me.I took it out,seeing it was a text from an unknown number.I squealed,knowing exactly who it was from.It read:

I'm sorry for what happened in the park today lolll.You know,reputation and all so I had to act mean :/ .

  I showed Harry the text, he frowned as if he realized something,but he quickly shook it off.He grinned at me,still surprised by everything I told him.He shouted at me to reply back.

   It's alright haha XD .Why did you take my number btw?Not to be rude lol.

She quickly replied.

   Cuz I was really sorry for my attitude and I wanted to apologize.Plus,you are a nice guy,bro.Soo

I shoved the phone in Harry's face,not being able to contain my excitement.

Me:Ohh .Thanks haha.I'm really awkward so ,I'm not always like this tho.

Unknown Number: :)) it's okay.I gotta go,talk to you later.

I replied and out my phone aside.I looked at Harry.

  "So,do you still think she 'wouldn't even look in my face'?",I smirked smugly.

   "Oh shut up,she's known as the bitchiest person on earth.",he waved his hand,nearly hitting my face.

"Whatever you say,Harold.Wanna watch a movie?",I asked,standing up to sit on the couch.

   Harry chose a movie and came to sit next to me.Halfway through the movie ,Harry pulled out his phone and started texting.

   "Who are you texting?",I asked him.

   "Some girl on Kik.She's pretty funny,but surprisingly annoying too.",he said.

   I raised my eyebrows,moving to sit opposite to him,so I was facing him.

    "Does Hazza have a little crush?",I said in a baby voice.Harry immediately blushed and shook his head quickly.I shook my head and smirked at him.I decided it would be best not to annoy him.I continued to watch the movie,my mind in a totally different world.

************
Avril's POV

I was taking with Harry right now,and he was telling me about how his life is so boring at the moment.

Wthavomg:Tell me something interesting in your life ugh.

HES:Well,it's not in my life really,but my best friend met a famous person today.

Wthavomg:Cool,what happened?

HES:She took his number loll

Wthavomg:Ohh okay?Why tho

HES:Idk TBH apparently to apologize.I don't like her TBH.But eh.You're similar tho,you both text with "lollll" and "bro",but I guess that's common?

Wthavomg:May I ask you who the person was?

HES:If you're not like one of those girls who love her style so much and always copy her tho 😂.

Wthavomg:Lol don't worry,I'm not.

HES:I didn't even tell you the person yet lol.

Wthavomg:I just never really copy anyone bro.

HES:Well,it was Avril. (R✔️)

     My phone fell from my hands,as I stated at nothing in particular,my jaw nearly touching the floor.Could it be?The guy I talked to today was friends with the guy I'm talking to right now?The guy that hates me?The guy I think would be a "good friend to me"?Is living with the guy I talked to today?

     I didn't even know if I should be happy or sad about it. 1) He hates me. 2)He will probably always hate me. And 3) He hates me.

  I could be happy about it though,since,
1)He's a really nice person and he may or may not give me a chance(?) . And 2)I really,really would love to meet him in person.

   I looked at my phone that was on the floor and went to pick it up.

HES:So you do love her then lol?

Wthavomg:No I'm sorry,my friend came over and basically threw my phone out of the window.

HES: ?? Why would she do that?

Wthavomg:She hates my phone.

Smooth Avril ,smooth

HES:Well,I gotta go.Goodnight,Avonlea.

Wthavomg:Goodnight,Harry.

I couldn't sleep that day,and I knew that if we did meet,Harry would flip his shit because 1)I'm Avril and he hates me , and 2)I faked my identity and lied to him .

I sighed and looked at my phone,the clock reading 3:08 AM.

My phone suddenly rang.My 'manager' was calling.

"Hello?" ,I answered.

"Avril,thank god you're awake.You have to attend the party Zayn's hosting tomorrow.And you can't say no,I already informed him you would be there.",she hung up.I stared at my phone in shock.

If I'm going,might as well make the party lit.Because tomorrow ,I'm gonna be finally getting revenge.