boobs are great

Just to start off with from here on out its only going to get worst sooooo view at your own risk. Thanks for reading and please tell me your opinion (•○•). I known it's a small amount of readers, but I'm doing this for the enjoyment of writing and exspersion, so if it just please you few that's all I need.

(Your POV)

You would think the minute I got caught would be the moment I stop crossdress, but nope sorry I'm broke can't afford to change clothes now. After getting to know their little group I was a little surprised, you would think that Erika would be the most sweetest, kindest, and most innocent person in the world; but without her brother she is a totally different person. They're some intresting people. Today I was supposed to meet (b/f/n), but she is late as always. We were going to meet at the town for a little visit, but still hasn't called or text to conform. As I'm walking in town, I see a beautiful waterfall with a dolphin spitting water; I continue wa- "oh how I missed you and your bodashi tatas!" (If you know what anime this is you get a cake ). Suddenly I feel someone squeeze my boobs and move them at the same time "oh hey (b/f/n)" I say already used to her doing this.
"Oh, your so boring now, it was fun when you act all surprise!" She get beside me and grabs my arm pressing herself up against me "So hows your boyfriend and relationship going" instantly her face drops "that bastard cheated on me!" "Does he know you know" I see her face red from anger "no why?" "well then looks like your going to need make up sex" she turned her head, with a smirk on it "this is why I love you" she said grabing my arm again. we walked back to my dorm calling all the girls I just met wanting to introduce her to them.

Time skip (=_=) (changing to 3pov)

As you walked in the hall of the college you reached the door to your dorm. You can see all the previous girls surrounding your dorm. "Hey I just wanted you to meet my wife (b/f/n)" everyone introduced themselves to (b/f/n) quickly welcoming her into the group we formed. Entering my room we all sat in a circle in the living room in front of the couch. Wanting to get to know each other more we played truth of dare, Elisabeth pointed to you "truth or dare" you being the badass you are said dare "I dare you to kiss (b/f/n)". You both looked at each other with a smirk your face, slowly you both your lips tough and started to make out. After all the gasp in the room and shocked faces you stopped kissing. Iranya stared at you and asked "are you really married?" With a blush consuming her face (b/f/n) looked at her and respond "we have a special relationship" "how so?" "Well sometimes when we need it we are kinda like friends with benifits" then Elisabeth turned you (b/f/n) "So does that mean you to......... " "yup! \(^*^)/ if your implying what I think your implying, enough talk Elisabeth I dare you to kiss (y/n)" "but you didnt-" before Erika could finish her sentence Elisabeth jumped onto you wanting to make out with you "It looked like you wanted to make out with her" said (b/f/n). As Elisabeth jumped onto you, your trying to kiss her back, she was so existed that you had to grab her by her waist and sit her on your lap to properly kiss her. When you pulled apart she had a blush on her face and looked in the opposite direction. Everyone in the room is just starring at the two of you, with Elisabeth still on your lap "she a good kisser right" your (b/f/n) said, breaking the silence. (b/f/n) turned your head to her face to give you a sweet little kiss on the lips
"Elizabeth don't you have a boyfriend" said michelle, with a blank face you said
"It's ok as long as your in this room nothing ever happened" (b/f/n) grabbed everyone's attention "ok! ok! ok! Ladys everyone in this room, we can't talk about what happens outside of this room, what happens in here stays in here". Then everybody is wanting to try out you skills, of course you not wanting to give out to much of your cookie said "I don't kiss and tell".
After a while of just hanging out, all the girls left back to there dorms, and your only left with and (b/f/n). And can you figure out what you guys are going to do next, you did promise her make up sex.

Time skip

With the both of you laying down on your bed
talking about the job you need to get
"why don't you work at that cute little story, what is it a maid cafe or something"
"Have you forgotten who you are talking to" she turned to you and wrapes her arms around you
"Ok ok sorry what do you want from me" sighing you contemplated what to do, "well I'm at college I have zero time for anything I need something that pays alot and is quick"
"Well you go to a rich kids school why don't you just use them" "Wow what a good first impression I give them here let's be friends and I'll use you to pay for my college years" you voice dripping with sarcasm. "No no I have a good idea just hear me out" she lifted herself onto her elbows "they acted like they really liked you skills, soooo maybe you should give them what they want" you turned your head to look at her like she was crazy.
"Are you implying that I become a prostitute, because I really hope your not" now completely turned to her your whole body facing her "ok I know it's kinda crazy" "kinda?" "Ok ok alot crazy, but think about it thay can pay you and schedule time it's really flexible" "oh yeah and I'm going to charge 50$ per orgasum" your voice still dripping with sarcasm "no I'm serious, take me seriously" "ok after you sleep and eat you need to leave.
"Why about I friends with you!?" You turned around to face the opposite direction of (b/f/n).

Another time skip (T^T)

You woke up to your Alam clock went off and you got up to a empty bed, preparing for school. You put on the boys uniform ate a quick breakfast of toast and water then made your way out of your dorm. You first pierod class being math with mr.germania.
Entering the class you see the desk aranged in rows you pick the closest on to the window with the view of the schools garden. A girl comes in scared and screaming, she jumped on your lap crying you see two other girls running in after her "WAAAAAA MONICA I DON'T WANT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" THE girl on you lap has brown hair tied into a pony tail, with her eyes closed. Clear on Italian decent. The two girls that came in the room one was tall with short blond hair, and blue eyes in the girls uniform. And wow really big boobs clear on German decent. The last girl was short and had short black hair and brown eyes clear on japanese decent. They both walked over to you, the japanese girl blushed and bowed her head and in a quit voice she said "sumimasen gomenasai I'm very sorry about my friend" "ja excuse mein friend" the girl with the short blond hair seemed a little shy. The Italian girl finally stopped crying and she turned to you "hi~a Bello my name is~a Feliciana what's yours" "Um I'd be very happy to tell you if you would get off of me please" "oh~a sorry" she moved out of your lap.

Sakura POV

I continued to look at the boy or at leat I think he is a boy I continue to stare at him, he just looks to feminine to me. Maybe I'm thr only one I looked to Monica and it seems like she is having the same idea "and whats your name" he/she snapped me out of my thinking "oh gomenasai my name is sakura" I blush knowing I had just been caught staring at her/him. The teacher walked in an told us to take our seat. But I can't help, but think about him/her he/her is very cute.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok just finished another chapter please give me your opinion and please tell me if I'm getting their peronality correctly. I do believe in construction criticism.

Manga & Anime / Digital Media / Manga (comics) / Strips